Chapter 61 - 63

Chapter 61 Lu Qingyou, did you break up with me because of this woman?

I wanted to see clearly what was going on, so I walked to a dark corner and looked at the two of them.

Why is Lu Qingyou involved with a girl?

Lu Qingyou walked to and stood in front of Lu Youyou. When Lu Youyou saw him, she reached out and wanted to hug him. However, Lu Qingyou stopped her with quick eyes and hands, and took a step back. "What are you doing?"

Lu Youyou was a little embarrassed to be rejected by him like this. , thinking that he would not refuse and let her hug him, so the two people would form a picture of hugging each other, but now they are pushed away.

Lu Youyou smiled awkwardly, reached out to tuck the hair behind her ears, and explained in a soft voice: "I'm sorry, because I just came back from abroad, so I haven't been able to react yet. When I was abroad, I just basically When we meet, we always give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I'm sorry, I may have been jet-lagged and haven't reacted yet, so I accidentally did this to you." Lu Qingyou asked her with a cold face from beginning to end

: " So, why did you come to me?"

"That's it, uncle asked me if you are free today? If you are free, go to my uncle's house for dinner. Auntie misses you very much and wants to see you. So let me drive you You, I drove here."

Lu Qingyou still didn't want to have too much involvement, after all, if he got too close to the boss, people would gossip in the company.

"Please thank the boss for my kindness. I can't leave here in the company. So I can't go."

Lu Youyou was a little disappointed when she heard this. She bit her lip and said to him uncomfortably: "Is it really not possible? ?Auntie misses you very much. After seeing you last time, auntie's condition has gotten much better. The doctor said that you are her medicine, so I suggest you stay with auntie more. Maybe auntie can recover. So...can I trouble you? Are you going to have dinner with your aunt today?"

"I'm not Madam's medicine. Madam just recognized the wrong person." After Lu Qingyou explained with a cold face, he suddenly heard an annoyed voice: "Lu Qingyou!" Fu Xishui

Seeing that the two of them were talking so much and looking so close, he got annoyed and yelled at him at the door.

Last time he wrote a letter saying that he was in another relationship, and that he had a new crush, could it be this woman?

It's really cruel, I didn't expect it to be true.

I didn't expect that he actually liked someone else.

Fu Xishui felt that he was betrayed and felt angry. He had no way to just turn around and leave. He had to ask him clearly and get him to give an explanation.

Lu Qingyou was surprised for a moment when she heard her name and the voice of Xiushui. She thought she was hallucinating, so she heard this. She looked around and didn't know where the sound came from.

Lu Youyou became anxious after hearing this sound and felt something was wrong, so she pretended to sprain her foot and let out an oops.

Lu Qingyou saw the pain on the woman's face and was confused: "What's wrong?"

Lu Youyou lowered her body and grabbed her legs and said, "Maybe the high heels I wore when I went out today were too high, so I sprained my ankle, and it hurts so much now."

The clothes Lu Youyou wore today was a suspender dress, which was particularly sexy.

Although she was a woman, she was extremely confident in her figure. She I know that I have a very good figure, especially this figure. Enough to charm many men.