Chapter 255 - 256

Chapter 255 Xiang Ziye kicked all his wives out of the house

After Xiang Ziye left the mansion, Fu Changliu got up from the bed, packed his things, took a shower, and was ready to go out. However, after going out, he opened the door and saw a person at the door.

He didn't know this person, so when he saw this person, Fu Changliu was stunned and asked him: "Who are you?"

Lin Liu looked at him and said: "I know you, I am Xiang Ziye's No. 1 Second wife, so you are no stranger to me. So I have something to tell you. Can you please invite me in? There are some things I want to talk to you about." Fu Changliu heard that it was his second wife. After that, he was stunned

for a moment, and then there was really no reason to drive him out, so he could only invite him in.

Lin Liu walked in and after looking at this huge mansion, he was so jealous that he went crazy. He didn't expect that a bitch like Xiang Ziye was living in this mansion. Moreover, this mansion was so big and not cheap at first glance.

Lin Liu asked him, "Can you pour me a glass of water?"

Fu Changliu looked at him strangely, pointed to his table and said, "There is water and a glass in front of you. If you want to drink, you can pour it yourself. Don't ask me for everything, I'm not your servant."

After Lin Liu heard this, he sneered and said, "You dare to steal my husband. You can't even do anything for me. Where does your face come from? After Lin Liu finished speaking, he stepped forward

and poured a glass of water. Then he poured the glass of water directly into Fu Changliu's face and said, "How much do you want, you bitch? Tell me how much do you want to leave my husband?" , I will give you whatever money you want. You leave my husband right now. You also asked my husband to raise you in such a mansion. How shameless are you? I have never seen anyone like you!"

Lin Liu just hates it. This person was so annoying that he couldn't vent his anger, and he couldn't lose his temper in front of Xiang Ziye, so he could only lose his temper in front of him and take revenge on Fuchangliu.

...

After Xiang Ziye left the mansion early the next morning, he asked his lawyer to go to his home. After downloading a few documents, he gave the documents to his three nominal wives. One per person.

When Lin Liu and Wang Xian'en were called into the study, they knew something was wrong, but they never thought that it was for them and Li Shu.

Because they didn't get a divorce certificate, they were just serving drinks, so they didn't need to get a divorce certificate, they just needed this and the divorce certificate.

So as long as the two of them sign this and leave the book, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Lin Liu and Wang Xianen looked at each other in disbelief, not expecting that he would kick them out of the house at this time.

No, drive all three of them out.

Lin Liu and Wang Xianen saw that although the money given to them was a lot, they did not want to leave this home.

Wang Xianen couldn't figure out why she would make such a decision. Logically speaking, he already knew that the man's child was not his. A possessive person like him could not be with that man. He thought he was making trouble. After such a stupid thing, Xiang Ziye would definitely be able to give up Fuchangliu, but he never thought that he would divorce them now!

Lin Liu was so angry that he didn't know what to say. He kept winking at Wang to show his kindness.

Wang Xianen said to him fearfully: "Ziye, can I ask why you asked us to leave here? We took care of you. Can you tell us where you are unhappy or what you did wrong? Can't we change it? Why? We have to leave. This family has been very harmonious for so many years and there has been no trouble."