Chapter 194 - 196

Chapter 194 Can I call you my wife?

The man was startled when he saw that he had cut someone, and then Ji Jiang's men rushed out of the house. After rushing out, the man saw that he wanted to run away, but after running away, he was killed. I was caught, caught on the spot, and now I can’t run away.

Song Mengfan saw with his own eyes that Ji Jiang helped him resist the knife, and was frightened for a moment. Then Ji Jiang did not deal with the wound on his hand, but moved towards the man and took off the mask he was wearing.

Song Mengfan looked over and saw no one he recognized.

"Do you know him?" Ji Jiang asked him.

Song Mengfan shook his head: "I don't know him."

Ji Jiang didn't know this person either, so he took a breath and asked him: "Who are you? Why did you come to assassinate him?"

The man said with a fierce look: "It must be because someone gave him With my money, I was asked to buy murderers, and I came to kill people. Let me tell you, let me go immediately, or I will kill you all when I come out of prison!" After hearing this, Ji Jiang asked him: "

Who sent you here?"

The man stubbornly refused to say anything.

Then, in the next second, Ji Jiang pulled out a gun in front of him, put the gun directly against his head, and asked fiercely: "I ask, who sent you here?"

The man was frightened to death by this robbery. He originally thought he would just go to jail, but he was already prepared. After he was caught, the worst he could do was go to jail. But he didn't expect to use a gun now. He was so frightened that he didn't hide it. He confessed directly and said: "No, no, no, no. I said, it's Ji Song. It was Ji Song's boss who gave me money to kill him. I couldn't help it. I was just following orders. I'm not killing anyone now, no." It's successful, so please let me go, I beg you, gentlemen."

Song Mengfan was surprised because what the person just said... the one who sent people to kill him turned out to be Ji Song...

Ji Song, Ji Song... After a while, someone has been sent to kill him?

We can no longer tolerate his existence, so are we going to send someone to kill him now?

Song Mengfan looked at Ji Jiang in fear. Ji Jiang's face had gradually turned pale. Only then did Song Mengfan realize that his hands were now covered in blood. It was indeed frightening... Song Mengfan quickly grabbed him and left

. : "You've lost so much blood. It's terrible. Let's go to the hospital immediately for treatment. What if something happens to you?"

Ji Jiang looked at his concerned tone and suddenly made a "chi" sound, which was quite sweet. He laughed out loud and said, "Are you caring about me?"

When Song Mengfan heard this, he shook his head in embarrassment: "Yes, I am caring about you. After all, you were injured just now trying to save me."

Song Mengfan didn't want to If the delay continued like this, I took Ji Jiang and the two of them to the hospital to deal with this.

But fortunately, his injury was not an internal injury, it was just an external injury that affected a little flesh. After he was given medicine and bandaged, he was fine.

Song Mengfan went to get the medicine for him. While waiting, he suddenly thought of the man who rushed out to kill him, and he was still afraid.

So, when he thought about that matter, he didn't know what to do.

Ji Song...that disgusting man, can't he really be so cruel? He had been following him for so long, and had been playing around with him for so long, but in the end, he showed no mercy at all and just... let someone kill him.