Chapter 10 - 12

Chapter 10 If you have money, use it to buy a house! Waiting for demolition!

"And I've long heard that he has his sights on someone. It's the village next to us in Stone Village. His name is Jiang Shanzhong. His family is well-off. And he's also very handsome and complex. Xishui has made a lifelong commitment with her a long time ago. I said you should stop putting your thoughts on her just yet. Otherwise, all your efforts will be in vain."

Lu Qingyou just listened to him quietly without any reaction. Finally, After looking at him with cool eyes, she said indifferently: "You don't have to worry about this matter. I know my own thoughts."

Lu Qingyou always knew that he was of low status and his family was poor, so he was not qualified to ask Fu Xishui She lived a good life, so she had been silently enduring it for so many years, not telling him her true thoughts because he was secretly in love with her.

He also knew that if he couldn't let Fuxishui live a good life, then letting him be with him would be a bitter experience for Fuxishui, and he wouldn't dare.

After Song Mengfan heard what he said, he wanted to say something else, but he left in anger.

He looked at his leaving figure speechlessly.

He sighed helplessly, why didn't his brother understand? How could a young man with such a good condition fall in love with him who was so poor? Who doesn't want to live a good life these days?

...

After Fu Xishui was dragged home by his brother, his brother took a sip of water and said happily to him: "Xishui, I just passed by the school where you went to elementary school. The principal was recruiting elementary school teachers. I asked about it. Principal, let's see if you can go to the principal and say that with your current academic qualifications, there is no problem teaching elementary school, so he asked you if you plan to go to work as an elementary school teacher." Zhang Xiaolian was busy cooking on the stove at this time in the kitchen. She

came out . Hearing this, he clapped his hands and said, "Okay, Xishui, I heard that being a teacher is very easy, and the job is also very respectable. It will save you face when you talk about it. It's boring for you to stay at home now." , it is better to become a teacher."

Fu Xishui has goals for the life plan he wants to start in this life.

Knowledge changes destiny, and learning creates the future.

He had to do it all over again in his life, so he decided -

he said to the two of them solemnly: "Mom, brother, I won't do the teacher's job. I'm starting to prepare for re-study now. I want to Go to college."

"Go to college?" Because his words shocked the whole family.

Everyone knows about Fu Xishui's academic performance, and it's not that he dislikes his IQ. The main reason is that he is afraid that he will suffer setbacks if he goes through it again. After all, many students commit suicide by jumping off buildings after failing to get into college. .

"Xishui, are you serious? Do you really plan to repeat your studies? To get into college?" Zhang Xiaolian repeated the question with a solemn expression.

Fu Xishui nodded with determination, "Yes, mother, I have decided! I must go to college and get a good academic qualification! You will support me!" Fu Xishui's father, Fuxing Guo, heard that he

If he was so ambitious, he slapped the table on the spot and said excitedly: "Support, I must support. It's rare for my child to be so ambitious! There are not many college students in our village who can go out, so if Xi Shui repeats his studies, he can live up to his reputation." , if you get into a good university or junior college, it will be more honorable to tell you. Dad will support you no matter what! In the future, we will also have a college student in our family, so you can rest assured to repeat your studies. Dad will support you in your studies no matter how hard and tiring it is. , no matter how poor we are, we can’t afford our children’s education.”