Chapter 446 - 447

Chapter 446: Spray Huo Zhiqing with anti-wolf spray

Huo Zhiqing didn’t expect him to be so resistant, probably because he was used to giving orders to him before, and he was used to him clinging to him like a follower since childhood, so now That's why he was so uncomfortable. He didn't care about him at all, and he didn't take him to heart at all, so this time he was very angry and wanted to take off his pants.

Huo Zhiyao felt that there was something wrong with this man and that he was crazy. He was still in the toilet, but he took off his pants in a public place and wanted to do something, so he resisted.

When Huo Zhiqing was so resistant to him, he reminded him specifically, pushed him aside and said, "If you dare to scream out, you should scream out now. There are so many people outside. You said they saw you?" What will happen if you call me out? What will happen if your husband sees it? If your husband sees it, will he think that the two of us are having an affair here, and that you are so horny that you can't wait to do something with me in the toilet."

Huo Zhiyao After hearing what he said, his whole expression darkened, and he was very scared.

Huo Zhiqing looked like a lunatic. He didn't listen to him at all, so he couldn't confront him head-on or coax him. So Huo Zhiyao suddenly compromised and said to him: "Wait a minute, Huo Zhiqing." Zhiqing, I regret it. Let me go. I will never resist. I will let you do whatever you want. It hurts me too much if you do it like this. We should take it slow, right?"

Huo Zhiqing I don’t know what his suddenly weak apology meant, but looking at his expression, which looked innocent and innocent, and didn’t look like he was making trouble, he probably softened his heart. , let go.

When Huo Zhiyao saw him let go, he knew he had taken the bait. At this moment, he turned around, hugged his waist, and got very close to him. Then he reached out to take off his buttons and said, "Remember that I was How do you serve you?"

Huo Zhiqing was a little uncomfortable seeing him be so gentle, but the obvious stiffness of his body was very helpful. After all, no man doesn't like his partner's weak coquettishness, which can really kill him with one move. , the kind who can hand over his life, and now he is no exception. I like to see him acting coquettishly.

Seeing that he had no defense at all, Huo Zhiyao stole a small bottle of anti-wolf spray from his pocket and suddenly sprayed it crazily into his eyes when he was not used to it.

"Ah -"

Huo Zhiqing was sprayed into his eyes by his anti-wolf spray, and he screamed in pain. The stinging irritation made him squat down and cover his eyes.

At this moment, Huo Zhiyao hurriedly opened the toilet door, ran away from the place, but felt uncomfortable, so he sprayed anti-wolf spray on his head, spraying it all around. The smell of wolf spray.

Huo Zhiyao saw him squatting down and covering his eyes. The stinging look was not enough to relieve his anger, so he stretched out his legs to kick him and pushed him aside, "Get out of here, you scumbag still wants to touch me like this. Go to hell!"

The incident where he accidentally raped him last time had a deep shadow on him, so after returning home he immediately bought this anti-wolf spray and put it on his body to guard against him, lest he come over again. Just now The reason why he was so afraid of him continuing down was because he was afraid that he would discover the existence of the pepper spray.

Now spray all the anti-wolf spray on his face, which is quite a relief. People outside were shocked when they saw this scene.

I didn’t know what was going on, and I didn’t dare to ask after seeing such a scene, so I just stood outside like this.