Chapter 345 - 346

Chapter 345 Ji Song’s grandson is really cheap

Ji Song originally disliked the fact that he put on makeup and even put on lipstick, which looked girly, but he was put on lipstick, and looking at Song Mengfan applying lipstick to him so seriously, he didn't know what he thought it was. Master level. If you are such a serious person, it is probably not bad to apply lipstick, so I asked him seriously: "How do I look good?"

Song Mengfan looked at his masterpiece and saw that the lipstick stood out in a circle. , the whole circle of his mouth is covered with this lipstick. Call it ugly, but it’s not ugly at all. Call it good-looking, but it’s actually quite ugly, but you can’t tell him the truth, lest he feel inferior.

So he nodded and said with great admiration: "It's very beautiful."

Ji Song really believed him.

I heard him say it was good, and I really thought that my makeup was pretty good. Sure enough, every man has a little princess living in his heart. He didn’t know it, but once he put on this dress, he felt quite beautiful. Ji Now that Song heard that his makeup was pretty good, he really thought he was pretty good.

Song Mengfan also felt that he had good taste, and the dress he chose for him was a sexy one.

Although he looks quite burly, he looks a bit girly and progressive when wearing this sexy girl's skirt. When photographed, he looks quite charming and charming.

Just like that, he put on this sexy girl's dress, put on this makeup for her, took this photo and made her do a lot of coquettish poses, and kept taking photos of her. In the end, when he looked at the finished photo, he felt like Very good.

The photo hasn't been developed, so I can't see it.

Song Mengfan took pictures of all of his naked people wearing this dress. If he dared to take photos of himself naked again, he would post these photos on the street and send this photo to anyone who passed by. Let his reputation be disgraced.

Ji Song originally didn't care much about these things about herself. She felt that she had a pretty good figure and she didn't lose anything by having him take this photo. He went to the toilet later and was about to wash his face when he saw himself in the mirror in the toilet. , I almost fainted in one breath and didn't wake up.

But where is the beauty? He looked at himself in the mirror with his mouth full of blood, like a witch.

He thinks that sooner or later, Song Mengfan will drive him crazy, so crazy that he will be admitted to a mental hospital, and there will be no recovery at all.

...

Song Mengfan followed the usual practice of sleeping with him, put on his pants and held a cigarette in his mouth, so he should have paid him, so now he dug into his pocket. The money he brought out today was not much, so it was all in his front pocket. Adding the coins before and after, there were only a few dollars, so I could only throw the few dollars to him and say: "This is the only money I have, here it is for you."

After Song Mengfan threw it over, he thought about it, and he thought about it. There was no money in it, and I didn’t even have money to take a ride back later, so I hurried over and took back a few of the coins. “It’s too much, too much. I don’t think you’re worth the price. I’ll give you the money in the future.” It’s better to lose less. After all, you also know that you are already this age. You can’t compare with others who are young. You are already an old person. To put it bluntly, you are old and yellow. Although your physical strength is still there, but This face is not very good at looking at it. I'm tired of it, and I will treat you as an advantage from now on."