Chapter 328 - 330 (End of Fu Changliu Story)

Chapter 328 Xiang Ziye is a young family man

Xiang Ziye thinks she is quite good-looking. Wouldn't it be bad if her child looked like her? But his appearance is too rough. Girls should not be like him. Girls should be cute and sweet, like his wife's soft character. Not like him. Well, his character is so unlikeable.

The children didn't cry originally, maybe because they just woke up, so they started crying when they opened their eyes and saw them.

It was fine when I first fell asleep, but now I opened my eyes and started crying, which made them confused and couldn't tell who was the boss and who was the second child. One or two of them were crying, and they didn't know what to do even if they wanted to coax them. Coax, I had a name before, but it was just a name given to one person.

"Who is the elder sister and who is the younger sister? They are twins, but they are also born later."

Zhang Xiaolian remembered what the nurse had told her and quickly returned the hands of the two children. Show it to them and say: "The hands of the two children are still different. The one with the red bracelet is the elder sister, and the one with the white bracelet is the younger sister. Don't get confused. When the bracelet is removed, it may not work." It’s clear, so let me tell you now. They look exactly the same and it’s hard to tell them apart, so I brought them two clothes. They wear different clothes. The elder sister should always wear red. The younger sister should wear pink. Clothes. Just don’t mix up the clothes of the two of them."

Xiang Ziye listened carefully, for fear that he had made a mistake. He remembered this clearly at the beginning, but he didn't know why later. The whole person couldn't tell clearly. He picked up his sister and planned to breastfeed her. "Xiaobao, let's eat."

Fu Changliu: "...That's your sister, Dabao."

Xiang Ziye: "..."

OK Well, just admit your mistake. After the two children were put back, Xiang Ziye went to wash his hands. Then he looked at the two children and picked up Dabao again and said, "Xiaobao, it's your turn." It's time to eat."

Fu Changliu: "...but you are still holding a big treasure in your hands now."

Xiang Ziye collapsed when he heard this, as if he couldn't believe what he saw, and couldn't believe it. I dare to believe how could I be so stupid that I couldn’t even recognize the child? The moment he put the child on the bed again, I felt really pitiful and helpless because he really couldn’t recognize the child and he looked exactly the same. .

In the end, he really gave up. Although he already knew it, when he saw the faces of the two children, he couldn't tell who was Dabao and who was Xiaobao. He was totally confused.

Fu Changliu could only do it by himself.

I hope to follow the driver uncle to this hospital immediately after class to see his two sisters. Xiang Ziye brought two cribs from home and let the child stay in the same ward with them. Recently, his He has watched too many bloody idol dramas, and there are many plots on TV where children are secretly hugged. He is afraid that his beloved will be taken away, and he has to watch it under his nose to feel relieved.

Hope has always wanted a younger sister, so now he is very happy to see his two younger sisters. He reaches out to pinch his younger sister's face. The younger sister looks at him and smiles very happily.

I hope that my sister will also smile very happily, and the three of them will be happy.

Fu Changliu was quite scared before. If she gave birth to a second child, would it have a big impact on her hope? After all, he suddenly had an extra sister, and he would definitely not be happy if he wanted to compete with her for favors. But looking at Hope, she seemed quite happy like this, and he couldn't say anything. After all, Hope had been very filial since she was a child, and she had always listened to her father's words. It never made him sad. Hope was such a well-behaved child, and even if he didn't like it, he wouldn't say it out loud, so Fu Changliu always felt sorry for Hope.