Chapter 137 - 139

Chapter 137 I just want to be with my family Xi Shui forever.

Fu Xishui's words were very smooth and reasonable, but they were stunned for a moment, and they didn't know how to answer the question.

This is true. People who have money to hire nannies will definitely not do the work themselves, so they are humiliated.

Huang Chunlan's face turned dark when she was retorted like this. She retorted angrily: "What's wrong? You spend money randomly by hiring a nanny. You are a prodigal. What you spent is my son's money. It's not you." You have the nerve to talk about your own money."

Fu Xishui laughed contemptuously: "Mother-in-law, what I spent was my own money. I opened a milk tea shop by myself, and the money I made was beyond your imagination, so I spent my own money to hire a nanny to take care of you. If you are unhappy, you can just take care of me in the future. You can do your own work and wash the clothes yourself." After Huang Chunlan heard this, she immediately was speechless, but I didn’t want to work by myself.

After hearing these words, the aunts who were watching the excitement turned jealous. They pushed Huang Chunlan away and said to her speechlessly: "I said, sister Chunlan, please don't continue to make things difficult for me. I really thought that as you said, your daughter-in-law bullied you, and it was you who made things difficult for you. Your daughter-in-law here is already good enough. He spent his own money to hire a nanny for you. Our family is not that good. Fortunately, he can hire a nanny for you. You are in the midst of blessings and don't know how blessed you are. Don't go too far."

Huang Chunlan was scolded and chased them away with an unhappy look on her face: "You know nothing, you don't understand anything, just... This is nonsense, please leave quickly, I don’t want to see you. This little bitch just knows how to pretend, just pretending in front of you."

Those people were driven away in this way, and they were no longer interested in staying, so they turned around and left collectively.

Huang Chunlan looked at Fu Xishui angrily, gritted her teeth and said, "Just wait! I'm not done with you. You little bitch, I won't make your life easy." Fu

Xishui: "..."

This How damn unlucky was he to end up with such a mother-in-law.

...

Lu Qingyou went to Song Mengfan's house.

I heard that someone had broken his leg and went to see him.

Song Mengfan had his bones reattached by the doctor, but he couldn't get out of bed for a short time, so he could only lie on the bed. When Lu Qingyou came over, he was so sneaky that he was afraid of being seen by him, so he blocked the quilt.

Cover your legs.

He has always been someone who reports good things but not bad things, and he is afraid that his friends will see his bad qualities, so he always shows his good side.

After Lu Qingyou came in, Song Mengfan said in an extraordinarily pretentious manner: "Why did you come in? Get out of here quickly. I'm about to fall asleep. I was already lying on the bed before you saw me." Lu Qingyou stared at him with sharp eyes

. He went in and closed the door, "You don't have to pretend to me now that the two of us are like this. I know your foot was broken. Is it that man?" Song Mengfan was frightened and jumped: "What do you

mean ? ? Damn it, you shouldn't have known that I was being kept by a man."

Lu Qingyou: "...I didn't know that you were being kept by a man. I thought you were dating that man, but now I know. Song Mengfan: "