Chapter 55 - 57

Chapter 55 If you don’t break up with Lu Qingyou, don’t recognize me as your mother!

The passers-by who passed by were all people from this village, and they were all familiar. The women in the village were very gossipy. When they heard this and looked at her, they all looked disgusted. Really. I never thought that Pork Rong and Zhang Xiaolian could have such a relationship.

"Isn't your mother-in-law disgusting?" Zhu Zhurong pointed the kitchen knife at Zhang Xiaolian angrily, "We were innocent and we didn't touch each other just now. She just gave me money. I just gave her change. She weighed more meat because she had a drink at a beverage shop before and her son gave me a little more. I am repaying you. It is not as disgusting as you think. If you say another word, I will chop it with my knife. On your head."

Huang Chunlan pouted with a look of disdain and disgust, but she still said smoothly: "You just believe me? What does it have to do with making it clear that it is intentional? I really didn't expect that some people looked innocent and secretly It's really cheap to seduce men and ask for pork. The son is cheap, and the mother is also cheap!" When

Zhang Xiaolian heard this, she understood, and deliberately pointed out Sang and scolded Huai.

Even scolding the child, she meant thin water.

Sure enough, she had already recognized her, she was Xishui's mother.

"What do you mean by that? What happened to my son? If you dare to say anything about my son again, believe it or not, I will tear your mouth apart." Zhang Xiaolian rushed over, looking annoyed.

Huang Chunlan was a very smooth talker and was famous for being a shrew in the village, so she was not afraid at all. At this time, he walked over with his head high and said, "What I'm talking about is that you and your cheap son, let him sell things properly. Don't fawn over my son. Don't really think that anyone can marry anyone." He is my wife! My son is very promising and is highly regarded by the leaders in the company. He will be promoted and raised in the future. What qualifications does your family have? Is he a noble family? Is he rich? Or does he have any status to deserve it? Are you thinking about my Qingyou?"

"I advise your son to be more sensible and stay away from our Qingyou. Don't just think about toads eating swan meat. You don't even know what kind of thing you are, and you think you are entangled in our family. Qingyou can be a boss's wife. Our Qingyou can find a wealthy lady to rise to the top step by step. How can you look down on your son, a poor thing."

Huang Chunlan heard gossip from people in the village before. Well, Lu Qingyou, a short-sighted person, really has no vision at all. Before going to the army, he even confessed to that person named Fu Xishui.

She thought of the last time Lu Qingyou talked back to her because of that vixen, and it was probably because of this man's yelling. Thinking that this man's family is so poor, and he is not a high-ranking official, let alone a high-ranking official family, his family is still poor and has nothing.

Therefore, she particularly does not want the two of them to be together.

He knew how promising her son was. The matchmakers in the village said that her son was so promising that he would definitely be able to find a wealthy lady in the future. Moreover, with the help of a rich family, he would be promoted in the company. This would happen in minutes. thing.

Besides, as long as the other party is a rich lady, he is definitely a rich person.

Lu Qingyou will be with a rich man's daughter in the future. Doesn't that mean that she can also follow the rich man and become a rich man?

As long as you become rich, you can stay away from this poor village and become a member of the upper class.

So she has been waiting for her son to find a rich girl to come home and let her live a rich life.