Chapter 149 - 151

Chapter 149 This is such a coincidence!

This is really a coincidence, but there is no such unreasonable coincidence.

Could it be that there is some connection between them? But Lu Qingyou shouldn't be the boss's son. After all, the boss has already found his biological son, Li Jinlu.

The boss has already identified him as his biological son, so there must be a reason for this.

After all, he recognized his son by himself, so he must be careful and prudent, and it was impossible to make any big mistakes.

There was still hope for Fuxishui, but after thinking of this, I stopped thinking about it.

At that time, only the boss's family was looking for his son, but the boss has already found his son, which means that this clue has been cut off.

...

Li Jinlu has been anxious and uneasy recently. He had already hired a murderer last time, paid those people to kill Lu Qingyou, and caused a car accident for them on the way back to Beihua.

He made them look like they were dying unexpectedly, but he didn't expect that they were so lucky that they escaped and were still living in the company. Thinking about this, he became even more annoyed. As long as that person came back, Beihua would treat him It's a big threat. Although the boss says it's still easy to fool him now, who knows what will happen later?

He was a fake after all, and his true identity would be exposed one day, so he later thought of a good way to transfer the boss's money to his own account while he was being exposed.

When the boss exposes him, he will go abroad and hide abroad without believing that the boss can find him. Or transfer the money without being discovered by the boss.

Even if it was such an accident, when he was discovered, he would transfer the money away. If it was not transferred to his own account, it would not be found if it was transferred to someone else's account. Besides, the boss himself signed the money himself. It's not like he did anything illegal.

When he was thinking this way, he made a cooperation project to show to his boss, saying that he wanted to cooperate with a multinational company. Then you have to invest a little money, and then let him be the chairman or something like that. Show the plan to the boss, and then ask him for millions to invest.

The boss used to be easy to fool, and he was willing to ask for any amount of money. But when he heard that he wanted millions, the boss got a headache.

I looked at the plan carefully. Although there were no flaws, the boss always felt that there was something wrong, so he withdrew the plan and said to him: "Don't deal with this matter so quickly." , you have never experienced things in the mall, so you don’t know many things. These things may seem fine, but maybe this contract is a yin and yang contract, not necessarily. Just wait a minute and I will ask my men to investigate and see if this plan is feasible. It's not feasible. If it's feasible, dad will definitely support you, but if it's not feasible, you may have been deceived or something, so you must not continue."

Li Jinlu's face changed when he heard this. The boss looked very generous. If a person asks for millions from him, he will become very picky and unwilling to give even this small amount of money.

Li Jinlu was very irritable, but he still had a smile on his face and said: "Dad, no, don't worry, this is my good friend, he used to be my classmate, he is a rich second generation, and he wants to work together Business, that’s why he came to me. His family is so rich, he wouldn’t lie to me. This plan is very good, I saw it, and this business is also an opportunity that cannot be missed. It will never come back. I’m afraid if I miss it If you don’t have this opportunity, you won’t have this opportunity. This is an opportunity to make a lot of money, so you can’t think about it anymore. You should agree immediately.” The