Chapter 7 - 9

Chapter 7 Just Zhang Suli on the spot

Zhang Suli did this because he was afraid that Fu Xishui would see Lu Qingyou behind him and be tempted. After all, it was impossible for a man as handsome as Lu Qingyou to exist within a hundred miles.

He was just afraid that the man he liked would be snatched away by Fuxishui, so he was afraid that the two of them would meet and got Fuxishui away first.

Fu Xishui stared at Zhang Suli's flustered look and suddenly realized, that man couldn't be Lu Qingyou, could he? That's why Zhang Suli didn't want him to see it.

Fu Xishui had already noticed in his heart. With this thought, he pushed Zhang Suli away and said, "It's okay, Su Li, don't worry. I have to thank you for saving me just now." Zhang Suli was vigorously pushed by Fu Xishui

. Then, Zhang Suli saw that Fu Xishui was about to see Lu Qingyou. He looked panicked and fell to the ground in fear. No matter what, he had to break Fu Xishui's heart in Lu Qingyou's heart. impression.

After Zhang Suli fell to the ground, he deliberately screamed and shouted in pain: "Xishui! What are you doing! I kindly want to take you to apply medicine, but if you don't appreciate it, forget it, why are you pushing me? , and you are so powerful! What grudge do I have against you?"

Fu Xishui just looked at the actor Zhang Suli lying on the ground, watching him perform a whole scene by himself, and found it quite interesting. In his previous life, Why didn't he see that Zhang Suli had such a treacherous side? Maybe he hid it deeply enough, and he sincerely regarded Zhang Suli as a friend.

Because Zhang Suli was making too much noise now, the villagers who were watching the shadow puppet show immediately looked over when they saw Bagua. When they heard Zhang Suli's words, they instantly looked at Fu Xishui with condemning eyes, "Xishui, why are you like this? , Why are you such a vicious child? Su Li is kind enough to help you, but you treat him like this? Do you have a guilty conscience?" "

That's right, Xishui, you are still friends with him, Su Li fell in You didn't even try to help me on the ground, but you pushed me. You're so evil-hearted." "

Su Li, where are you injured? Can you get up? This was pushed by Xishui. Xishui must compensate."

Villager They stepped forward, supported Zhang Suli, and then accused Fu Xishui.

Fu Xishui just looked at them with a frown, and then looked at Zhang Suli. He smiled and asked Zhang Suli: "Su Li, did I just push you?" Zhang Suli nodded and said sonorously

: " That's right, didn't you push me just now? Otherwise, I would have fallen down on my own?"

"What hand did I use to push you?"

Zhang Suli was a little fussy when he asked, and his eyes were filled with water, as if with a kind of He looked fierce and said to him: "Right hand, use your right hand to push mine."

Fu Xishui narrowed his eyes and looked at him sharply, "Are you sure about your right hand?"

Zhang Suli thought he was testing him. , so he nodded with certainty: "Okay."

Fu Xishui smiled, stretched out his hand, and showed it to everyone: "Su Li, when I was repairing the tiles on the roof of my house a while ago, I dropped it. When I came down, it happened to be my right hand that I fell from. I had a fracture. The doctor said that I couldn't use my hand to exert force and it would be cured after a month. Please tell me how I pushed you with my hand that I couldn't use to force."
Zhang Suli was answered, speechless when asked, and even more deflated.