Chapter 228 - 229

Chapter 228 Finale (3) My wife is still waiting for me to go back

After he was done, he rushed over and called out to him: "Mr. Lu, wait a minute, you forgot to bring your suit jacket."

Lu Qingyou turned around and glanced dazedly. It was indeed his suit jacket that he had forgotten. He said thank you, took the suit over, and put it on again.

Seeing that he couldn't even walk straight, Mai Xiaoxiao was really unwilling to miss this opportunity. He stepped forward to support his body and said, "Boss, it's too late. You can't go back like this. If you don't want me to open a room for you nearby, you can sleep in that hotel. Don't go back." "

I don't want it. I want to go back. My wife is still waiting for me."

Lu Qingyou didn't pay attention to her, even if she was walking the route , walked to the door crookedly, and the driver was waiting at the door. He asked the driver to wait for him at the door and sent him back, so he went back after getting in the car.

Mai Xiaoxiao was shocked when he looked at the car he got into. This car was a Daben... Those who

can afford a small car these days, and it is such an imported and expensive small car, are incredibly wealthy. Only talented people can afford it. I heard that this Mercedes-Benz is sold in China for 200,000 yuan...

He is so rich. The level of wealth really scares her. Such a good man cannot be nice. Only the fool is sure.

...

Fu Xishui fell asleep early, and when he woke up, he was still awakened by someone, kissing him on the face like a dog, waking him up from the bed, and when he opened his eyes, he looked As soon as that bastard came back, he smelled like alcohol again. If he really smells like alcohol next time, I won't let him come back.

Although I can understand that this is because he has just started his own business, it is hard work, and he has meals every day, but if he drinks like this, he will probably suffer from physical problems.

Although starting a business is important, your health is even more important.

He was angry, annoyed, and distressed. He grabbed his face and refused to kiss him. He warned him: "If you drink so much again, don't come back. You come back smelling like alcohol every day." Lu Qingyou said again

. He was playing rogue, but he recognized his wife this time, so he kissed his face: "I don't want it, I want to kiss my wife, my wife, my wife."

Fu Xishui had no choice but to let him Like a dog chewing, it kept digging into him.

The refining water was acceptable at first, but then I seemed to smell a woman's perfume, and I was stunned. Then in order to make sure that I smelled it wrong, I grabbed his head to prevent him from moving, and then moved closer He took a look at his suit and found that it was really a woman's perfume. The smell of this perfume was so strong that he immediately realized that he had never smelled this kind of woman's perfume before. Why did he find hair in his suit today when he was looking for clues?

I immediately grabbed the hair on his body and pulled it out. I found that there were not just one hair, but three or four... This was long hair, and it was a woman's hair.

It was only later that he discovered what made him collapse. Why was there a woman's lipstick mark on his suit? This mark of red lips was impossible even if he hadn't seen it.

She couldn't breathe anymore and yelled at him angrily: "Lu Qingyou, please explain to me why you smell of a woman's perfume, as well as women's hair and lipstick marks. Have you done something with another woman? "