Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375 I hope to sit at the same table with the big devil

After saying that, the man pressed Hope's head very violently, pushing his head down and asking him to lick his shoes.

Hope will be extremely uncomfortable to get up when my head is pressed by him. This man seems to be abused. He is addicted to it. He keeps pressing it on it. At this moment, a teacher comes over and asks, "What are you doing, that classmate of yours? Hurry up." Let me go, you are bullying your classmates here."

The person who came was the dean of students. When he saw it was him, he became furious. After all, Lu Xiang was the bully in the school. He relied on his father, the school director, to still have money. He behaves badly in school and many teachers are afraid of him.

He usually causes trouble.

As a result, he is still bullying his classmates.

Lu Xiang was amused when he saw that it was the bald dean again. The dean had been grabbing him, reporting to his father, and wanted to kill him. At this moment, he arrested Hope. , hooked Hope's shoulders and showed him a very intimate look, and then asked Hope with a smile: "This classmate, please tell our dean carefully, did I bully you just now? I Why did I bully you? Explain to him word for word."

These words were full of threats, and it was clear that if you dared to say it out, your life would definitely be in danger. Lu Xiang School has always behaved like this. All the classmates who had been bullied by him were afraid, and none of him dared to tell the truth, so he was now sure that this classmate did not dare to tell the truth either.

The dean was so angry when he saw him doing whatever he wanted, "This classmate, please tell me carefully, did he bully you just now? Did he abuse you? Just tell me that I will make the decision for you." "

The director said this without admitting it to him. After all, he had arrested quite a lot of students. No one dared to admit it. Everyone was afraid of him.

The result was quite unexpected. I expected to see the director nod and say: "Yes, he still bullied me. He hit me with a basketball, and also asked me to kneel down to lick his shoes, apologize to him, and kowtow to him. I didn't agree to it." And you hit me."

Lu Xiang laughed when he heard this fool admit his crime so proactively, and pinched him as if he wanted to kill him.

No one had ever dared to take the initiative to tell him, but this fool confessed everything and angered him. The dean was very happy when he saw this, pointed at him and said: "Lu Xiang, you really are. It's unreasonable, are you doing all kinds of mischief in this school? You come with me to the office immediately, I'm going to call your parents over. Let your dad take a good look at you." Lu Xiang was particularly resentful when he was called away by the dean

. Turning back to look at Hope, he even threatened him with a look of killing his neck. The meaning was clear, just to let him wait and see, he would definitely not let him go. If there was a chance, he might be killed. That look Something is very wrong.

I hope I have been protected since I was a child. I have never seen such a vicious person before, but I said something childish without saying anything.

...

Lu Xiang was particularly annoyed when he was called to the office. Because his father received a call from the dean, he came over immediately without saying anything, and started beating him directly in the dean's office. Kicked him, "You troublemaker, you have been causing all these things for me all day long. Go back and kneel on the washboard for me, I will break your feet." Lu Xiang has been doing all kinds of things since he was a child.