Chapter 173 - 175

Chapter 173 Who says you have to be alone for the rest of your life?

It was simply a good and honest reason that no one could refute. Under the influence of his boss, he became a celebrity on the first day of school. Everyone knew that he was the daughter-in-law of the richest family, and then After that, he behaved in all kinds of ways.

He was praised by everyone in the city for having perfect scores, and he hung up the broadcast for seven days and seven nights. Anyway, the school banners were already hung up and down.

His majestic deeds can be said that even the aunts who buy vegetables in the vegetable market know about him.

Now he doesn't want to be popular anymore. In an era where there are no popular celebrities, let alone Internet celebrities, he has inexplicably become the first generation of Internet celebrities. This influence is as brilliant as any star. ... ...

...

Kengkou Town.

When Xiang Ziye heard what Fu Changliu asked him, he felt a little confused. With a straight face and very reasonable, he asked him: "Why do we have a relationship when I get married? What does it mean for me to get married?" Is there any conflict with you? Who said I have to have someone? I married that woman, but I don’t like him. I’m interested in your body now, so you want to play with me or be played by me. You and I are both willing, how could it be so serious as you said?"

Fu Changliu felt more and more disgusted as he stared at the person in front of him.

It's as if she doesn't recognize her anymore, or she hasn't seen his true face clearly from the beginning, so she feels so scary when she sees him now.

He calmed down and told him clearly: "I don't want to. I can't be a mistress, let alone a mistress for someone like you. If you really want to marry that woman and be with him, then you will do it wholeheartedly." Don't have such ridiculous thoughts about being nice to her, otherwise you really don't deserve to marry her. Once you really get married, you have to be loyal to her."

After Fu Chang Liu finished speaking, he didn't bother to tangle with him, turned around and was about to leave, but was He pulled his wrist, forced him into his arms, and explained to him plausibly: "What the hell, who said you have to be loyal when you get married? What era is he in now? Do you think the old society is still there? I can have three wives and four concubines! Who am I to be alone for the rest of my life? Who says I have to be alone for the rest of my life. As long as I want to, I can have as many wives as I want." Fu Changliu heard this for the first time. Those words that shattered his world

view, he couldn't control his anger, so he slapped him in the face with such a loud and crisp sound.

He was so angry that his whole body was shaking, and he trembled and said: "Xiang Ziye, you fucking disgust me. You are not a man, you are simply a beast. I ask you to be a human being, please be normal, what are you doing? Are you disgusting me with your disgusting words? Nowadays, monogamy is a system. A man can only marry one wife. If you tell me you want three wives and four concubines, okay, you want three wives and four concubines. You can go by yourself. I won’t accompany you. Come on, I don’t want to waste my time on you. I don’t like to be someone else’s third wife or concubine, let alone someone else’s mistress. All I want is someone who can accompany me until I grow old and stay with me wholeheartedly. .So, I beg you not to bother me again in the future. If you can’t give me the life I want, stop pestering me. Do I owe you anything?”

Xiang Ziye was furious after being slapped. Looking at him, he looked particularly bloodthirsty.

"I've been carrying this damn life for you. If it weren't for me, the ax would have hit you. I took two cuts for you, and now you're repaying me like this? Fu Changliu, be a human being Let's talk about something." Xiang Ziye poked his chest twice with his fingers, and squeezed out the words through gritted teeth: "I didn't even give up to save your life, but now you want to leave me because of this matter. As long as I haven't finished the day and I haven't hated you for a day, you must stay by my side. This is what you owe me. This is what you owe me!" Fu Changliu pushed him away and counterattacked