Chapter 67 - 69

Chapter 67 It’s raining, I won’t go back (must read)

Fu Xishui is not worried, after all, if a man can really be seduced away, he is not a good man. If Lu Youyou can really seduce Lu Qingyou with such a coquettish look, then he won't be the one who suffers. Instead, Lu Youyou has to thank her.

Fu Xishui turned around and sneered: "Miss Lu, your confidence is really as thick as your face."

"You!" Lu Youyou felt particularly uncomfortable after being talked back to.

After she waited for the others to leave, she stamped her feet, her high heels bringing extra anger to the floor.

She will definitely snatch Lu Qingyou over and slap this bitch in the face!

...

After the two of them stayed for a while, they were going back.

Lu Youyou insisted on seeing them off, and Lu Qingyou became upset when he saw this woman. There was something wrong with this woman, why she kept interfering in the world between him and Xishui.

The two of them had very little time to meet each other, only a few days, and they met again and again, and it took a long time before they could see each other again, so they raced against time, every minute and second was precious, and he couldn't wait for every minute. She was stuck with Xishui for a second, and she could touch him and do something, but in the end, this woman always showed up and disturbed the two of them.

Although the two of them were lovers, he was too embarrassed to do anything when there was a third person around.

He was really fucking annoyed by this woman.

Now he wanted to send them back, but he quickly refused: "No, I just finished eating, we can just take the bus back." How

could Lu Youyou let them go, so she insisted on her own opinion, "It's okay, I'm just sending you off anyway. It's just a matter of time. Just wait a moment. I'll pick up the car from the garage and take you there."

After Lu Qingyou waited for the woman to finish speaking, she took Xishui's hand angrily, leaned into his ear and said, "321, run. "

Fu Xishui didn't have time to react when he heard his words, but the next second he held his hand, and the two of them ran quickly.

Fu Xishui didn't expect that he would do such a thing.

So damn cute.

After Lu Youyou took the car over, she saw that both people were gone, and she was a little angry.

The boss came out and took a look at her and explained to her: "Don't look at it. When you went to pick up the car just now, Qingyou took her partner and ran away. Didn't you realize that people don't like you? Why do you always Go to them?"

Lu Youyou's face darkened when she heard that the people had run away. She was speechless: "We clearly agreed to send them off, why did they leave?" "You don't even look at yourself

. What is it like, a girl from a family, as for pursuing a man so closely? You can't see that she doesn't like you, and she has a partner." The boss couldn't help but scolded Lu Youyou. .

"Uncle! What's wrong with me? I have the courage to pursue my own love! Although they are in love now, they are not married. As long as they are not married, I am doing the right thing. If they are not married, it means they will break up at any time. And Lu Qingyou has never experienced a better person. How does he know that the person he is currently with is not suitable for him at all, and I am the most suitable person for him." Lu Youyou said plausibly: "