Chapter 402 - 403

Chapter 402 Hope said: Lu Xiang, let’s fall in love

Okay, It’s not okay if he doesn’t satisfy his old man’s request, so after hearing this, Hope stopped talking and continued to read the textbook in his hand. As a result, he got into trouble again. His old man is unhappy.

After Lu Xiang said this, he saw that Xiang Xiang had no reaction at all. Instead, he became angry. He glared at him and asked, "Xiang Xiang, this is heartless and unjust, and you are powerless to make trouble. How can you treat me like this? You actually do that?" You don't care about me at all. I am your deskmate no matter what, but you don't care about me. You are too cold-blooded. If I ask you not to care about me, you won't care about me. I will ask you to care about others. Woman, just go ahead and push other women, don't you even care about my life or death? Why are you so cruel?"

Hope: "..." You shouldn't talk to him. He stared at him speechlessly, "Are you sick? You didn't say anything when I asked you. You said you were fine. But I didn't ask you and you scolded me again. What do you want to do? How come someone has such a bad temper like you? , I'm speechless."

Lu Xiang didn't know what was wrong with him, he felt like a girl coming to visit her aunt, she was so annoyed.

He felt that he just couldn't fall in love, which was the initial symptom. Because he couldn't fall in love, he felt very irritable. When he felt very irritable, he couldn't control his mouth.

He summarized and analyzed it, and he felt that his problem could be summed up as lovelorn.

...

When hope was about to go to the toilet after class today, all of Lu Xiang's brothers gathered around to watch. I hope that I was shocked when I saw these people watching him. Before I could react, these people directly took him to the toilet. He was carried away and carried to a stairwell not far away.

He hoped that he would tremble in fear when he saw so many people blocking him in this stairwell. After all, these people are his younger brothers... they must have bullied others with him before.

One or two of these people had dyed hair that looked fierce and they looked like they were not good students. He was afraid that they would hit him, so when he was about to call for help from the corner, these people looked at him with angry eyes. Three seconds later, the younger brothers all knelt down and begged him, pulling his legs. The younger brother who had been following Lu Xiang cried and said, "Brother Hope, can I call you big brother? I beg you. Yes, I beg you, please agree to date my eldest brother, please agree to be with him, if you don’t be with him, we have been tortured by him recently and it is really unspeakable. I have never seen him like this before."

Hope: "..."

The development of this amazing plot caught him off guard, and he didn't know how it turned into this plot.

The younger brother still pulled his leg in misery and begged him: "I call you eldest brother now. You can let us kowtow to you 100 times. As long as you agree to date our eldest brother, otherwise He has been really perverted recently. Do you know how he perverts? He is so perverted that he has completely refreshed our three views. Hurry up and bring our big brother back." The first two days were weekends, and they all

like to become adults during the weekend. Groups of people go out to the arcade to play slot machines.

Lu Xiang likes to play slot machines the most. Every weekend he goes out to play slot machines with his younger brothers. But this weekend is strange. Instead of asking them to play slot machines together, he takes them to the department store and says I want to buy clothes.

Those young men really thought he was going to buy some nice clothes, so they unknowingly walked to the women's clothing store with him. Several grown men walked to the women's clothing store together. They were unusual and attracted the attention of a group of people, but their eldest brother But she didn't feel like she was being watched by the crowd at all. She was very happy to choose women's clothes, compare herself with the women's clothes, and slyly put a skirt on herself in front of the mirror. She is still wearing a pink plaid skirt.