Chapter 288 - 289

Chapter 288 Fuchangliu vomited

Li Zhizhi hid outside the door and eavesdropped. When she saw the assistant coming out, she hurriedly hid in the room next to the runway. After the assistant left, she came out. What had been swirling in her mind was what she had just heard. .

She heard that Xiang Ziye was dying!

He actually had terminal gastric cancer and didn't have long to live, so he wanted to make a will now, but the will he made actually gave all his property to Fu Changliu?

She stomped her feet in anger when she thought about this. How could she do this? All her property had been given to Fuchangliu, but what about her? What does she have? As the first wife, she has nothing, how could it be possible?

Logically speaking, in the order of marriage, all the family property should be given to her.

As a result, she had given it to that man and his child for no reason, so she had nothing. This was absolutely not allowed.

She had to find a way to get all the family property back.

...

Fu Changliu has been busy with things these days, so he can't go to the advertising agency to find the manager. Later he thought that he should give up. After all, he is not the material. It's just that the manager has taken a fancy to him, but he I don’t know how to shoot commercials, let alone any TV series, and I don’t want to embarrass myself. I’m pretty good now, so I don’t care about it anymore.

Fu Changliu came out after taking a shower, and Li Zhizhi was at the door. When he saw this woman appearing at the door, he had no good reaction, "What are you doing?"

Li Zhizhi smiled and walked towards him and asked him: "I heard that actually You don't like Xiang Ziye. You are with him entirely because he forced you. You don't want to be with him at all. Even if you want to leave here, I have a way. I can help you leave. What do you think? Fu

Changliu felt that this person had no good intentions at all, so he didn't want to pay attention to it, "No need to trouble you. I have my own plans. I don't need your help. If nothing happens, you can get out as soon as possible. You are not welcome here." When Li Zhizhi

heard this, she walked up to him even more excitedly, sat on the bed and asked him: "Fu Changliu, you are quite two-faced. You said you don't like him and want to escape. He doesn't want to stay in this house." , you said how miserable you were, now I have a way to take you away, but you actually said you don’t want to leave, in fact you are playing hard to get, in fact you like Xiang Ziye very much, you want to stay in this home with He is with us, that's why I don't want to leave."

"...I, it's because I can't let go of hope at all."

Li Zhizhi smiled even deeper, grabbed Fu Changliu's pants, touched him and said, "Of course I know you can't let go of yourself. My child, you want to be with your child, so I thought of this way to help you two leave together without letting you be separated from your child. Are you willing?" Li Zhizhi's fingernails were painted a particularly bright red, this When the red

touch touched his trouser leg, he was so scared that he quickly backed away.

"Don't seduce me. I have nothing to talk about with you, and I also know that you won't be so kind."

Li Zhizhi continued to touch his leg, rubbing it, "Of course you won't be so kind, but I will bring you It's good for you to help me if you leave. If you leave, won't he be mine alone? So I sincerely want to help you leave. In other words, I'm not helping you, I'm just helping myself. As long as you If you leave, Xiang Ziye will be mine alone."