Chapter 371 - 372(End of Song Mengfan Story)

Chapter 371 This is the kiss of the big bad wolf

Both of them are fathers for the first time, and they are really big-hearted. They really dare to tell this child that when he gets old in the future, the child may just pull out their oxygen tube and not save them.

Song Mengfan thought about it, the name Pig Trotter is really too harsh for a girl. What kind of bad name is this for a girl, so why call it Zhuzhu?

Song Mengfan asked him: "Is it called Zhuzhu? It means the pearl in the palm."

"My famous name is Mingzhu?"

Song Mengfan's name is quite good. It's called Mingzhu, which means the pearl in the palm. His nickname is Zhuzhu.

The name was chosen so happily.

Ji Song doesn't know if he has a different obsession with pig's trotters, or because he really likes eating pig's trotters... I don't know why he always calls the child "Pig's trotters", even though he clearly agreed that the child's name would be Zhuzhu. As a result, as soon as he held the child in his arms, he immediately called the child pig trotters.

Song Mengfan: "???"

Ji Mingzhu: "???"

...

Song Mengfan is in good physical condition and went home after being hospitalized for a week. A boy's body is not as delicate as a girl's body. Confinement period He couldn't stand it after half a month of confinement. After all, men sweat a lot, unlike women, whose pores are thinner. She could stand it during confinement. She couldn't stand it for half a month without taking a shower. , I quickly took a hot bath and was pregnant. He was in good health and had nothing wrong with him.

He has been taking care of the baby at home since his confinement. The baby doesn't know if it's because of the girl's cuteness, so he is very noisy. He works hard like a pig during the day, and his eyes are very wide when he sleeps until two or three o'clock in the evening. They need to be coaxed and played.

For the first time, I felt that being a father was really tiring. During the day, Ji Song had to take care of his car repair job, so at night, Song Mengfan basically nursed the child.

When a child sees him, he can fight with him until he goes to bed at five or six o'clock in the day.

Before Song Mengfan gave birth to a child, he imagined a beautiful picture after giving birth, but it completely collapsed after giving birth to a child. It was really painful.

Why does the child cause so many problems...

He regrets having a child now. After giving birth, it is not as easy to take care of the child as before. The first two eldest children are very noisy, and the day and night are turned upside down.

He felt that being a parent was really not easy, and he finally brought up his children.

When the child started calling, he didn't call him mom, he called him daddy, because Song Mengfan kept calling him daddy in front of the child.

The day the child called her daddy, her eyes filled with tears and she felt like she was about to cry. She was so happy. The child gradually grew up and his facial features became clearer. He also had hair. When the child was older, the two of them began to study how to give it to the child. Zhajiujiu.

But not every little girl has such an idea and wants to have her hair pulled up and braided in a pretty way. The two of them wanted to take the child out to play when the child was four years old. As a result, the child had long hair. But because his hair has never been tied up, he was envious. Today I went to the park with Ji Song and saw other children with their hair tied up. He was particularly envious, so he made a milky sound when he came back. She pestered him angrily and said, "Dad, Zhuzhu needs to be pierced. Just like other children, Zhuzhu also needs to be pierced."