Chapter 359 - 360

Chapter 359: Your mouth is better behaved when it comes to kissing

It was nothing at first, but now I realized that he was actually a real person. After that, I was completely shocked by him. I threw the showerhead in my hand aside, and he said, "Fuck Ji Song, what the hell?" Is there something wrong with you? Why are you so mysterious? Why did you suddenly appear in front of me and didn't say anything? You scared me to death."

Ji Song's whole body was wet now, especially his hair. He finally combed his hair. He came, but he got wet, and he was quite speechless, "Do you think I wasn't startled by you? I'm standing in front of you like this, do you suspect that I'm a ghost? And I'm holding a flower Spray it on me. Look, my whole body is covered with water. I am the one who should be wronged. Look, what is wrong with me?" When

Song Mengfan heard what he said, his heart was filled with confusion. What should I say? I didn’t expect to see him here. This is the most surprising thing, okay? Anyone would be frightened to see him here.

"But why are you here? Aren't you over there in Beihua? Why are you here? Whenever a normal person suddenly appears in front of me, I will be frightened, okay? You stand in front of me and don't speak. You're like a ghost. I thought you were a fake before I poured money on you."

Ji Song is also an elegant person. He took out a silk scarf from his suit pocket and wiped his hair, "I'm so obvious, don't you know? I What are you doing here? Did I come all the way here to play Pai Gow?"

Song Mengfan: "..."

He thought that he had severed ties with him after leaving Beihua, and that they would never see each other again in this life. It was because he ignored the train too much. The importance was that he overlooked the fact that he could also take the train here.

Song Mengfan couldn't laugh or cry when he saw him now, and didn't know how to react to him.

The two of them were face to face, unable to speak.

Ji Song was quite disappointed when he saw his reaction. After wiping himself clean, he said regretfully: "I thought you would be very happy after seeing me. First you hugged me and kissed me, but it didn't happen." I thought too much, you heartless and heartless man."

Song Mengfan: "...Who gave you the honey confidence? I told you that the two of us were finished a long time ago. I put it in that file before I will return all the property to you. That matter has proved that we two have broken up."

Ji Song smiled when he heard this and walked up to him, reaching out to his back and pulling him into his arms. Pressing on it, she deliberately came to his ear and blew a breath. The cool breeze blew in his ears, which made his body tremble a little, "Song Mengfan, who told you that the two of us are done playing? You don't have the final say on this matter, it's not you who has the final say, it's me who has the final say. It's not over until I tell you, it's not over between us. You want to abandon me like this, it's impossible. Even if I'm a mistress and you keep me as a mistress, I I also want to be with you."

Song Mengfan: "..." It is too difficult to have him hold his waist like this. There is no way to let go of him. He is still here in Ji Jiang's house, and he is holding her waist like this. What should people do if they see it? If his people saw it, it would really be over, so now I resisted and tried to push him away, but this man didn't know what to eat, and he was so strong that he hugged him tightly, and there was nothing he could do. Push him away.