Chapter 286 - 287

Chapter 286 During the kiss, Xiang Ziye pushed Fuchangliu away

The assistant was extremely scared and chased him out, mainly because he was afraid that the boss would not be able to accept this fact and would be in trouble if he thought of committing suicide. When he chased him out, Xiang Ziye was sitting on a chair outside with a dejected look on his face. He looked very special. decadent.

The assistant went over to comfort him and said, "It's okay, boss. We can check a few more hospitals. What if this hospital makes a mistake? Let's go to another hospital to check. It will definitely be fine. How could you have this condition, boss?" Boss, you are so healthy, and we can also go abroad for treatment. I heard that many people got sick and got better after going abroad for treatment. Boss, you must be fine if you are so rich." Xiang Ziye reached out to scratch himself at this time

He reached out to cover his face to calm himself down, then grabbed the clothes lying aside and prepared to leave.

He thought of something and turned around to remind the assistant: "Please contact other hospitals in private, as well as foreign hospitals, to see who is the authority in this field. After sorting it out for me, tell me about this matter. You It's rotten in my stomach, and no one is allowed to tell it. Don't tell anyone except you and me, especially I hope there is... Fu Changliu."... Fu Changliu packed up his lunch boxes after preparing breakfast

.

I was waiting for Xiang Ziye to drive the two of them to school. I hope I also got up early in the morning, put on my school uniform and went downstairs to have breakfast. After breakfast, I sat on the sofa obediently and watched. Watching TV, and then waiting for the time, I don’t know why it was already time to go to school, but his father still didn’t take him to school. Hope looked at Fu Changliu curiously with his eyes wide open.

Fu Changliu also felt the urgency in his eyes. He was also very anxious. He looked at the time and realized that if he didn't go to school, it would be too late. He didn't know what Xiang Ziye meant.

It's already this time and he hasn't gone home yet. Is he planning to break the appointment? I still forgot to promise that the father and son would accompany them to the school's parent-child sports meeting today.

He just went upstairs to look around but couldn't find his whereabouts. He asked the servant that he didn't come back all night and was out yesterday.

Haven't come back now.

Did he do this on purpose?

Or maybe the two of them were simply not important and not worth his time wasting here, so he didn't think of such a thing at all, just talking about it.

Fu Changliu saw that it was already too late, and he no longer had any extravagant hopes for him. As expected, he was like this. If he believed what he said, would he still be a real pig? Would actually believe him.

What integrity does someone like him have? I have never been able to listen to what he said, and I actually thought that he would take them to the sports meeting.

He might feel embarrassed to attend with a man, and so many people knew that his wife was a man. He was probably afraid of embarrassment, so he just pretended not to show up.

He had no choice but to go to school with hope. When he went out, there was a tricycle outside, so he got on the tricycle directly.