Chapter 381 - 382

Chapter 381 What do you think I am?

I hope that if it had been yesterday, I would have quarreled with him, but now I think that I have to endure his behavior. After all, dealing with him is really tolerant for a while.

Now even if he scolded me, I had nothing to say. When I was about to leave, the person on the bed got up quickly, and then rubbed the quilt specially. When I got up, it was very serious, as if acting like a baby, "Xiang Xiang, you dare to disturb me to death. You are dead. It’s you who caused me to sleep poorly. No one in the world would do this to me. I will remember this grudge. Don’t even think about running away tonight."

Xiang Hope: "..." Damn, I want to hit someone.

...

I hope to have a meal in the canteen. Because I live on campus, breakfast is provided in the canteen.

He was eating obediently in the dining hall, not with his classmates. After all, he was a sudden transfer student, and he couldn't integrate with his original classmates. After all, they all had their own small groups, all high school students. They came together in the third year of high school. He was a transfer student in the middle, and it seemed that because he had offended the bully at the beginning of school, no one was willing to get too close to him. They ran away when they saw him, thinking he was some kind of virus.

The hope was also incredible. After all, I thought differently. I thought that after leaving the previous school, I didn’t have those classmates who flattered me. I could try to renew my friendships and the feeling of getting along with friends. After all, he only had one year left. , but now I am even more indifferent than before. It was all because of that overlord. He had a very vegetarian breakfast. He ordered a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge, two eggs and a fried dough stick. Now he is sitting here. Looking at the group of classmates together, I am quite envious.

Hope originally raised her head to look at those classmates, but when she looked up, she saw the bully coming over with breakfast.

Lu Xiang always slept until noon and didn't get up until noon, and no teacher appreciated his name. Unless he wanted to run out to play basketball or something in the morning, it would be impossible for him to get up early. As a result, he got up surprisingly early now. , and also went to the canteen to have breakfast. After all, when I woke up, I had to go to have breakfast, so I didn’t pack up my clothes and went to the canteen with a chicken coop on my head. But because he The reason why he is handsome is his appearance, no matter how he looks now. Even with a chicken coop on his head, he still doesn't look well-dressed, and he looks particularly handsome even though he's not tidy like some ruffians.

This face is natural, it is so beautiful, no matter how much you mess with it, it will still look good.

He ordered a few steamed buns and a few eggs for breakfast, but the portions were very large. After all, he was from the north. Although he had a good figure, he ate a lot. He carried the rice bowl and asked for a seat. At that time, I was reminded by those boys that I saw the one not far away, hoping to see him eating breakfast alone.

Now go over immediately, throw the iron rice bowl in front of him, and sit down in front of him very irritably.

Hope heard this voice and looked up at Lu Xiang in surprise. Seeing the sinister look on his face, Hope was about to tell him that this was his place and ask him not to come over. As a result, Lu Xiang took the lead and fiddled with his chicken coop. , decisively stopped him: "What? Can't I sit here with you? Didn't we agree that we are tablemates and we will fall in love with each other in the future? Now you are despising me, your new tablemate. Is that so? Xiang Xiangxiang, this is simply immoral. You kept me awake so early in the morning, and I didn’t bother with you. Now you’re angry with me. Are you unhappy with me? Are you unhappy with me? , just beat me up. Beat me up, and then you will be expelled, and you will naturally be able to leave this school, and you will not need to see me anymore. I will be more considerate of you." Lu Xiang looked at him with a particularly sinister look