Chapter 408 - 409

Chapter 408 You are just greedy for his body

Hope heard what he said and glared at him and said: "He wants to say hello to my dad and let my dad know that you exist. Do you want to be beaten to death by my dad? They told me not to talk in school. Love, if they find out, they will definitely stop us."

Lu Xiang was completely panicked after this. He had automatically imagined it in his mind. There was a picture, and he had already imagined his father as hope. He gave him a check, which contained more than 100,000 yuan. Then his uncle said to him with a look of disgust: "I will give you 100,000 yuan and leave my son immediately." He was scared when he thought of this, and he was thinking in his heart, instead of asking his father for 200,000 yuan and waiting for Hope's father, if he really gives him 100,000 yuan to let him leave Hope, he can give him 200,000 yuan and ask Hope's father to let the two of them be together. Don't separate the two of them and turn them into miserable mandarin ducks.

Lu Xiang was frightened when he thought that the two of them would become miserable lovers. He immediately covered his mouth and said to him, "Don't worry, I will never make a sound. I won't talk. Is it okay if you chat with your father and I won't talk?"

There is nothing I can do if I hope to see him like this. After all, there is no way to tell him to leave even if he refuses to leave, so I can only make him stand here and ask him not to make a sound, so as not to be heard.

Xiang Ziye and Fu Changliu have been uneasy since their children went to school, fearing what would happen at school.

So basically I would call once a week, and I would be at ease only if I asked clearly in my mind.

In the current situation, I didn’t take medicine because I was afraid of recurrence.

Hoping to call back, Xiang Ziye kept waiting, so after waiting, he asked him: "Son, how are you at school? You have been going to school for a few months, when are you going to go home? Let's see if you want to talk to the teacher Please take a week off and come back, otherwise you know that your fathers miss you very much, and you have been very uneasy since you went to school."

I hope you are safe: "Don't worry, Dad, I'm fine, I'm fine here. , no need to ask for leave, I will go back when I have a long vacation, it won’t be more than a few days.”

“That’s good, give us a call before you come back to make preparations, and I’ll ask your Uncle Wang to pick you up. How is your health lately? Have you taken your medicine on time? Remember if you feel uncomfortable, come back immediately, and tell the teacher and the school doctor. "I hope you covered the microphone so that Lu Xiang wouldn't hear it,

" I'm in good health, don't worry, nothing's wrong."

"By the way, have you ever fallen in love at school? I've seen that boys your age are a little bit agitated recently, so I wanted to ask you about your relationship in school. Do you have the right person?"

Hope denied and said: "No, I'm not in love."

Lu Xiang said subconsciously: "You're not in love, then who am I?"

Hope wanted to cover the microphone to prevent the other party from talking. When I heard this, it was too late. It was said so loudly that the other party had already heard it.

After Lu Xiang finished speaking, he regretted it. He covered his mouth in fear and looked at Hope awkwardly: "...I really didn't mean it. I tried my best not to speak, but I really couldn't hold it in just now, and then the words came out. How about it? Do you want me to apologize to your father, and you tell him that I was drunk and drunk? You said that I was drunk and confused."