Chapter 394 - 395

Chapter 394 His embrace looks very comfortable

Lu Xiang looked at Xiang Hope and sat down. Thinking of his scene yesterday, he felt particularly embarrassed. How could he be so pretentious and think that this person liked him?

However, after thinking about it all night, I covered myself in the quilt and thought about it for a whole night, but I still didn't understand why I didn't like him. What was wrong with him? He is tall and handsome, and he can play basketball, and his academic performance is still at the bottom, first from the bottom. What is this concept? There are 30 classmates in the class, and he is the worst one among the 30 classmates. It is already very difficult, okay. If you want the worst one, you can't get it, so he is very good, okay?

The key is that the family conditions are very good, his parents are both rich, he is the second generation of rich people, and his own conditions are so favorable.

He thought for a moment that there seemed to be nothing wrong with him.

At first glance, he seems to be the type that everyone will like, so why don't you like him? He felt something was wrong. There must be something wrong somewhere.

Could it be that Xiang hopes not to eat his type?

The more Lu Xiang thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became. He felt that something was wrong with him. You don't like him, do you? Although he doesn't like him, he wants to see what kind of person he likes and what kind of person he likes?

After Lu Xing woke up, he called the boy next to him out. After the two of them went out, he patted the boy on the shoulder, pointed to the desired location inside and said to him: "I have a task for you, hurry in and ask. Xiang Xiangxiang. Ask him what type of person he likes. Ask him clearly and clearly. It is best to specify the kind, such as how tall he is, how much weight he needs, and how good-looking his face is. Do you know? Give it to me. Ask clearly and clearly, or I will kill you."

After hearing the instructions, the younger brother naturally walked in and walked up to Hope and asked him: "Well, Xiang Hope, I am like this Let me ask you a question, what type of person do you like? For example, how tall should you be? How much should you weigh? How good-looking your face is? You can ask any of these." Hope looked

confused after hearing this, and looked at the person next to him. Sitting down, Lu Xiang pricked up his ears to eavesdrop. He cleared his throat and said, "Actually, it's very simple what kind of person I like. External conditions don't matter. I'm a person who values ​​the inside more." Beauty, and IQ is also important. I have good academic performance, and I also like those with good academic performance. For example, those who are ranked first in the last place are not my cup of tea. I like those with good academic performance. The better the grades, the more I like this one. "

Lu Xiang frowned when he heard this, and his face became serious. At this moment, he took out the test paper in his cabinet and took a look. He breathed a sigh of relief, which scared him to death.

He thought it was him just now, but fortunately he did well in the exam this time. After looking at his test paper, he found that he was second to last in the exam, not first to last, so he felt relieved.

Since he hopes to like someone with good academic performance, Lu Xiang feels that he can no longer hide it. It is not good for him to hide it like this. He must study hard. Before, he did not pay attention. If he pays attention, he will take the test casually. First place is no problem.

He decided to study hard from now on and get the first place in the exam in a month. Hope will be impressed by him. It will be difficult not to like him by then. After all, he is good-looking, has a good family background, and has such good academic performance. It's hard not to like him if he's a good person.