Chapter 161 - 163

Chapter 161 Lu Qingyou: My Xishui is much better than his

He was blocked at the entrance of the alley in the same way again. The scene where Xiang Ziye was forced outside last time came out again. Fu Changliu felt particularly sad thinking about it.

Does he only use this way to threaten people? Will you only use such humble means?

He was so angry that he stretched out his legs to kick him away, "Xiang Ziye, is there something wrong with you? Why are you blocking me? Let go quickly, otherwise I will call someone." "Are you lying to me?"

Xiang Ziye Xiang Ziye grabbed his hair fiercely. His hair was slightly long, and he could grab it with one hand. Xiang Ziye did indeed lift his scalp fiercely, pulling out his hair, and letting it go. He looked up at himself. he asked him fiercely. "You told me that you have nothing to do with that wild man. It doesn't matter. Is it okay for you two to be so close?"

Fu Changliu looked at his face that was deformed by jealousy, and the meaning became more and more in his heart, and he gritted his teeth. Looking at him with an expression on his face, he asked with lost eyes: "What qualifications do you have to question me about these things? Who are you to me? Who am I to you? Don't you have another woman? Since you have another woman, Does it have anything to do with you what kind of man I am with? Where does your face come from?"

He is a typical sick person. He doesn't like him, but he is so possessive of him. He can dislike him, but he has to Ordering him not to like others is simply terminally ill!

After Xiang Ziye saw the desperate look in his eyes, he loosened his grip, and then those big hands restrained him, preventing him from leaving, pressing him tightly, with a fierce look and a domineering tone, warning him: "Fu Chang Liu, although I don't like you, but you are also mine. Therefore, I don't allow you to be good with other men, you understand!"

Fu Changliu couldn't stand the humiliation of his being like an execution, so he pushed away He was about to leave, but when Xiang Ziye saw his resistance, he pulled his body, turned him around, and pressed him behind the wall.

Turn his back to him, then suppress his hand so that he doesn't move.

"Does he know? Does he know that you have been played by me? Does he know that you have been played by me more than once? If he knew, would he still want you? Does he still want you, a broken shoe? He likes to pick up men who have been played by other men so much. Huh?"

Xiang Ziye's words caused him to completely collapse, clenching his fists and shouting: "Xiang Ziye! You fucking bastard, don't go too far, keep your mouth clean!"

Xiang Ziye She pressed her body close to his ear behind him. The hot gas sprayed into his ears, warning him: "Fu Changliu, don't you like me? Since you like me, you must protect yourself like a jade for me. I can still satisfy you when I am happy, eh?" If you don't agree, then I will imprison you, and you can only be mine in this life. Then I will see your tattered body, who wants you."

Fu Changliu heard his perverted words, She looked at him with widened pupils in disbelief.

I really didn't expect him to have such a vicious side.

Xiang Ziye looked at him evilly, with a gloomy chill rising all over his body.

At this moment, Fu Changliu suddenly realized what he had done wrong. He actually thought he was a good person and had feelings for him, but how could he forget that he was a gangster? He had been a gangster for more than ten years. Yes, how can a person be so kind-hearted on the surface? He has climbed from the bottom of this society to this position, so how can he be kind-hearted in his heart?