Chapter 420 - 421

Chapter 420 Huo Zhiyao goes abroad

Huo Zhiyao has long been unhappy with this woman. He was so unhappy that he wanted to beat her up.

This woman was so arrogant and domineering, and she didn't know who gave her the courage to go in and see what Huo Zhiqing was thinking, but she lost it instantly when she saw this woman.

Huo Zhiyao looked at the person lying inside at the door, and then looked at the woman with resentment but said nothing, turned around and left.

Su Tiantian rolled her eyes when she saw Huo Zhiyao's leaving figure, and cursed: "You're so mean."

...

Su Tiantian stayed by the bed and didn't leave, mainly because she wanted to wait for others to wake up and see her sincere look. He always stayed by his side and never left.

He had just undergone surgery and was now in a coma. He didn't know when he would wake up, and the doctor might not know when he would wake up.

But it's impossible to wake up now. No matter how hard I look, I won't be able to wake up until tomorrow, so I'll just stay here.

...

Huo Zhiqing later woke up at noon the next day. When he woke up, he had a splitting headache. He suddenly opened his eyes and shouted in fright, "Yaoyao." Su

Tiantian was waiting to listen. He was quite happy to hear his voice and woke up, but his face darkened when he heard the name.

Yaoyao.

She had heard this nickname before as Huo Zhiyao's nickname.

This name sounded particularly intimate, so he usually didn't call him that, but in the past, he was always called by this nickname. After the relationship between the two of them became like that, they never called him by that name.

Su Tiantian was unhappy, but she didn't show it on her face. She walked towards him and called him: "Zhi Qing, you're awake. How is the problem? Do you feel any discomfort? Do you need me to call a doctor? The doctor said that if you If you feel unwell, you must find him as soon as possible. He will come right away."

Huo Zhiqing hadn't woken up yet, so he hadn't reacted yet. When he opened his eyes, he saw her in front of him and asked her: "What's wrong with me? What happened to me yesterday? There was a car accident and you are in the hospital now."

Su Tiantian explained to him: "You were in a car accident yesterday and was hit by a car. I took you to the hospital and you just woke up now. The operation yesterday was successful and you are now awake. Come here."

Huo Zhiqing checked that there was no Huo Zhiyao around, and he asked her: "Where is Huo Zhiyao? Have you seen him? Where is he now? There was a car accident yesterday, how is he?" Yesterday he subconsciously

pushed After driving him, he was hit from behind and passed out. He had no idea what happened behind him. Now he woke up and saw this scene. He looked for him anxiously because he was afraid that something would happen to him.

Su Tiantian didn't look good when she saw that he cared so much about this person. She said angrily: "He's fine. There's nothing wrong with him. Didn't you push him away yesterday? So you saved him, how could he Will something happen? He was unscathed, but didn't he have to go abroad today? So he left a long time ago. After seeing you in the accident yesterday, he was scared and went home, probably because he was afraid of being responsible. You have done so much Blood, she may think that he has to be responsible for what happened to you. He may think that he is going to jail, so he is scared and goes home to his fathers for help. He doesn’t want to see you. I didn’t expect him to be such a person." "