Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237 Betrayal

When he saw the karaoke bar, he immediately knew that it was an irregular place, so he turned around and ran away. When the boss saw him, he immediately grabbed his hand and shouted to him: "What are you doing? You've come here, why are you leaving suddenly? You didn't say you agreed to go in with me, but you didn't even go in to have a look. Why are you leaving?"

Fu Changliu has always been a good boy and has never dared to step into these places. It was a local place, so he was very scared when he saw the karaoke hall, because he heard from his brother that places like the karaoke hall were very messy. Very dirty and unsafe.

"I don't want it. This is a karaoke bar, not a place for dancing at all. You lied to me. I don't want to do this job anymore. Please let go of my hand."

The boss persisted and led two people to pull him in. Said: "What are you saying? Did I lie to you? How come dancing on the stage in a karaoke hall is illegal? The dancers here all make money based on their own skills. They just let you dance, and they don't let you dance." Why can't you pick up the guests?"

Fu Changliu originally planned to run away, but in the end he had no choice but to be pulled in, so he had to go inside.

After entering, he saw several men in the karaoke hall who were wearing very revealing clothes. Their clothes were all made of lace fabric, which looked very immodest.

These men were dancing around a pole on the stage, and they were dancing very crazy, and the look was very scary. I already got goosebumps just looking at it. I just wanted to turn around and run away. The boss pointed to the stage and said, "What these people are doing is pole dancing. It is a sexy dance imported from abroad. Our side is for women. The most indispensable thing these days is the rich." , some rich women like to come here to watch these performances. Those rich women like good-looking faces like yours, so this is God giving you food, eating your face. It's so good-looking, don't waste this opportunity. If you can become the number one, you can make 1,000 yuan an hour." "

So 500 yuan an hour is already a lot for you when you start, and let me tell you, Some rich women are very generous. As long as you serve them until they dance happily and they are satisfied and dance as they want, they will definitely tip you more than that. Our top ladies here can make money in one night. Aren't you tempted by a job worth tens of thousands of yuan? I see that you are very short of money. I guarantee you, no matter what job you look for, even if it is to move bricks, there is no way you can get money so quickly. , you should think carefully about whether you want to come."

Fu Changliu listened to the boss's words and looked at the coquettish actions of those on the stage. He really couldn't accept it.

Or he was too conservative, so he couldn't accept such a large-scale thing. After the boss let him out later, he ran away quickly. He would rather wash dishes than do these work that shows off his body.

But his subsequent job search was not so smooth.

Because finding a job is now a bottleneck period, many people have lost their jobs, and it is particularly difficult to find a job, so he was banned for two or three days and couldn't find a new job, so he just kept doing his old job.

In the past few days, he had been having a headache and had something to do with his new job, so he couldn't concentrate. He had to go to the hospital to see Hope at night, so he was scolded by his boss today, saying that if he stopped working hard, he would be fired.

It's hard to find a job now. After hearing this, he apologized quickly, worked overtime for an hour, made up for it, and then went home and cooked a meal to see Hope.