Chapter 116 - 118

Chapter 116 Break Fu Xishui’s legs

"Once you get rich, you have to be willing to buy them. Look, this motorcycle and this refrigerator would cost tens of thousands if they were bought.  He is really a good son-in-law, and he is willing to spend so much money to buy it.  If it were the one for my family, no one would be willing to buy it for me, so sister Xiaolian is really lucky to have such a good son-in-law."

"Yes, I'm really willing to spend money on this. It will definitely be good for Xi Shui in the future."

"That's a must. Look at how much he spent on marrying a wife. It's not good for him, and it's really a waste of money. Xishui is really lucky to find such a good wife. Husband-in-law. You can't find this even with a lantern. I'm so envious of you."

"Yes, sister Xiaolian's son is so capable. He opened a milk tea shop. Now even his son-in-law is so talented. Blessings, I heard that once this business starts, you can make a lot of money.

You will definitely enjoy happiness in the future." These villagers kept talking to each other.

They were all praising Lu Qingyou. Zhang Xiaolian felt embarrassed when she heard what the villagers said. Her whole face turned red and she was particularly shy. She was so embarrassed to say it at the end.

They were all praising her.

But, that's right.

Zhang Xiaolian still felt ashamed after hearing this. If she hadn't rejected them so firmly before, the two of them would have been together, and there wouldn't have been so many things in between.

This was like a slap in the face. Everyone was praising Lu Qingyou, which made her feel how ignorant she was before and how she didn't know a good man.

He almost lost a good man like this, but luckily the two of them are still together now. Such a good man still belongs to his son and has not been snatched away by others.

Now that Fu Xishui was being praised, she felt even more heartbroken.

Lu Qingyou's job really made everyone in the village envious of him, but why did he spend so much money? Isn’t it good to keep the money?

He silently stepped forward and pinched his hand and asked him, "Lu Qingyou, why did you buy such good things! How much did it cost you? Tell me honestly, how much do you still have at home? Did you buy it?" All the money was given out to marry me?"

He didn't want to pay, because if he married a wife, he would lose everything.

"It's okay. I have to have a good reputation to marry a wife. I can take out all the money. So don't worry."

You don't have to worry about Fuxishui. You can count it. This is buying a motorcycle. The car, the refrigerator, and the gift money probably all cost money from home, and maybe even a loan.

He didn't want him to end up being tired because of marrying him.

Zhang Xiaolian looked at the motorcycle she bought and her eyes almost went straight. Those who can afford a motorcycle these days are simply not too rich.

This kid is too rich. He loves his son so much that he is even willing to buy him a motorcycle.

Zhang Xiaolian was thinking about it, her eyes were red and tears were about to come out. She was particularly embarrassed because he was ignorant, uneducated, uninformed, and unable to see people clearly. He almost pushed such a good man away and scattered him. Two people.

Zhang Xiaolian said apologetically to Lu Qingyou: "Qingyou, it's all my fault. I apologize to you for my previous ignorance. It's all because of me that almost caused the two of you not to be together. You didn't repay kindness with enmity, didn't hold grudges, and still treated me right." Our family is so good, I really feel bad about it. You won't blame me, right?"