Chapter 326 - 327

Chapter 326 He is scared to death

Fu Changliu was taken to Xiang Ziye for check-ups every month. The hospital's check-up showed that his fetus had been stable from the beginning, but later it was discovered that the fetus was a little fat.

If you look carefully, it's not that he is very fat, but he is super fat, because the nutrition Xiang Ziye gave him was too much and too sufficient. The main reason is that Xiang Ziye has always disliked Fu Changliu Chang for being too thin, and was afraid that he would not be able to bear it during pregnancy. , and then fed him.

It was originally enough for two people, so Xiang Ziye gave him a lot of food to make him fat.

Xiang Ziye didn't feel that the food he gave him was valuable, so why did he get fat?

Xiang Ziye didn't believe it.

He even felt that Fuchangliu was a little thin and did not gain weight at all. He did not feel that he was fat at all. He also felt that he was fed too little.

Fu Changliu saw that he was so disobedient to the doctor and felt that he was not eating enough. When he heard this, he was so angry that he almost fainted.

When does he eat? Eating like this every day makes me really fat. The doctor saw that he was so stubborn and now he said that if he eats too much, the pregnant woman will have difficulty in giving birth.

So let him control the intake of pregnant women, just the normal amount, don't exceed it.

For the first time, Xiang Ziye felt that being a father is a knowledge, and being a husband is also a big knowledge.

But he was still cautious and suffered through everything because he was afraid that there would be trouble if he did not give birth to the hospital during the delivery, so they planned to move to the hospital a week in advance and live there until the delivery, and then the delivery would be here at the hospital. Also convenient.

I packed this thing away a week before the due date.

Xiang Ziye counted if there was anything left in his bag, while Fu Changliu waited aside, biting prunes. After he was pregnant, he especially liked eating prunes, and he liked to have a bottle of them every day to satisfy his craving.

I was eating this prune on a plate. I watched him put away his food and touch his round belly. Because he felt that the child had kicked him just now, he comforted the child and took a bite. Then he felt a strange pain in his lower body, and the kick was particularly painful. He gasped in pain, and his face suddenly turned pale.

And he felt as if some liquid was flowing out of his legs, but her belly is so big now, and there is no way to see what is on the soles of her feet from this angle. But after all, she has given birth to a child. Do you have experience and know what this feeling is? So he knew that he was going to give birth. The birth suddenly happened a week earlier than he expected. He was so hurt that he couldn't speak. He grabbed Xiang Ziye's hand and squeezed it so painfully that he originally wanted to call him. , but there are no words to speak.

Xiang Ziye was pinched by her and felt extremely painful. She reacted and turned around to look at him. As soon as she turned around, she saw him sitting curled up on the edge of the bed, clutching his stomach in pain. He understood. I was so helpless and panicked that I didn’t know what to do. Now I didn’t know whether to touch him or not, and my face turned pale with fright. I asked him: "What should I do? What should I do? What should I do now? What should I do? Are you? You're about to give birth? Why so soon? Didn't you agree that you would give birth in a week? Why did you suddenly give birth prematurely?"