Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239 That child belongs to Xiang Ziye

Suddenly, Xiang Ziye grabbed his hand tightly, stood up violently, and pushed him directly to the side.

Xiang Ziye glared at him angrily and warned him: "Lin Liu, are you a fool? Or what are you going to do? You have been by my side for so many years, and you don't know what my temper is? I have already warned him. You can stay with me, but you don't want to get it, and I don't want to touch you."

After Xiang Ziye said this, he felt very disgusted, took off his suit jacket, and threw it away aside.

I don’t want to stay in this room anymore and am ready to leave.

Lin Liu looked at his leaving figure and suddenly yelled at him: "So you haven't forgotten him after so many years? You haven't been able to find him for so many years, haven't you forgotten him yet? He has long forgotten who you are. He may have been married and had children long ago, but it's not necessarily true that he had children with another woman. Even if he was not with a woman, he would still be with a man. He had been with someone else for five years. After all, it had been five years. , five years. Do you think he is still guarding his body for you? Or do you think that in five years, no one will be with him, he has already been married, and it is a joke that you continue to wait for him, He has long forgotten who you are. If he wanted to show up, he would have showed up!"

Xiang Ziye's arrogance was still subdued, but after hearing these words, he was completely angered. He originally planned to open the door. Suddenly paused, then turned around and rushed over, directly pinching the hand on Lin Liu's neck!

Lin Liu never expected that such words would completely anger him. He looked like he was about to die when his neck was strangled by him.

Xiang Ziye really looked like he wanted to strangle him to death, the force was absolutely heavy.

Lin Liu looked at him so resentfully and didn't say a word or refute, just looked at him and strangled him to death.

He wanted to see if he would strangle him to death.

At the last moment, when Xiang Ziye was about to strangle him to death, he suddenly stopped.

Staring at him with a warning look, he said, "Don't mention this kind of thing in front of me again, otherwise I really won't let you go."

Xiang Ziye got up from the bed after letting go of his hand, then left the room and went directly to There in the study room.

He was in an extremely irritable mood now and just wanted to smoke a cigarette.

So I lit a cigar and started getting a headache.

The reason why he was so angry just now was simply because what Lin Liu said completely touched his heart.

He was just lying to himself.

He just didn't want to admit this fact. He had been looking for him for five years, but he still couldn't find anyone for five years.

So what should he do? If he had not died and was still alive and well, in five years' time, he might have been married and had children. Whether he was married to a man or a woman, he would have been married to someone else.

He is the kind of man who can get pregnant. If he is with a man, he can also get pregnant.

He also gave birth to children by other men.

Although within five years, it is really possible that he would marry someone else and have children, the thought of him marrying someone else and having children made him so angry that he wanted to strangle him to death. He was so angry that he wanted to strangle him to death. idea!