Chapter 200 - 202

Chapter 200 Only Lu Qingyou can eat all his terrible food

Lu Qingyou has never forgotten the stunning appearance and familiar feeling that he had glanced at. If he hadn't been pulled away by Zhuo Mu, he would have remembered something at that moment. After thinking of this, he prepared to drive. He got out of the car to look for it, returned to the person he saw just now, and asked if the two people knew each other, because he saw from his eyes that the two people must have known each other, and the look he looked at himself was also strange. unfamiliar.

But the car door had been welded tightly, and he couldn't drive out.

When he was about to open the door, Zhuo Mu saw it. He was about to open the door and go down, and held his hand anxiously, "What are you doing? You don't want to leave here, do you? I told you to give up this idea. , I'm here with you, don't even think about leaving."

"I seemed to have seen someone familiar just now. I want to go down now."

After Zhuo Mu heard this, he was stunned for a second, and he quickly grabbed him the next second Don't let him go down with his hand.

It would be terrible if he really saw someone familiar.

What if his family took him back, it would be even worse, and it reminded him, so Zhuo Mu said fiercely: "You must have admitted your mistake, you have grown up in my house since you were a child, how could you have any knowledge here?" I am the person you are most familiar with. It is impossible for you to know someone. Now follow me home obediently. You must be in danger here."

After Fu Xishui got out of the lively crowd, he got up and looked Follow the car that goes further and further away.

Fu Xishui asked a passerby, "Who are the people in that car? Why are they okay?" "They

are members of the Zhuo family. They are powerful in this place. A big family, "

The Zhuo family...

Fu

Xishui spent some money to bribe some people and asked them to bring him to the Zhuo family.

The Zhuo family was heavily guarded, and there was no way for him to get in, because there were already many bodyguards guarding the door.

He wanted to find a way to get in. Maybe the reason why he didn't recognize himself just now was because he was kidnapped by someone from this family, so he had no choice but to not recognize himself.

He wanted to make sure that Lu Qingyou was real and that nothing happened. God knew how happy and excited he was when he knew that he was still alive.

But now he has no way to break through this place and enter, so he can only hover outside.

When he was about to leave, he heard their servants discussing about hiring servants.

The reason is to find someone who can cook their cuisine.

After Fu Xishui heard their conversation, he was extremely glad that he had found a reason to sneak in.

He wants to apply for a job as a servant here.

But this family has a special voice. He fabricated his family background. He grew up here and is also a local.

He also hid his name and called himself Ah Shui.

Probably because there was a real shortage of servants here, he thought there was nothing wrong with the housekeeper when he applied for the job. After investigating clearly, he found that it was indeed the same person.

Fu Xishui successfully sneaked into this place and walked in.

This home was really too big, just like a castle palace.