Chapter 224 - 225

Chapter 224: Congenital heart disease

When Fu Changliu heard what the doctor said, he felt as if he was struck by lightning. After he realized what he said, he was confused and couldn't believe this fact. He thought it was impossible. It was absolutely impossible for someone to be so unlucky, so he didn't She was willing to accept the scream and shook her head and said: "Impossible, absolutely impossible. How could my baby die? He can't die, he's still alive, he can't be stillborn, he When he was in my belly, he would move. I could clearly feel him moving, so he must be still alive. Please hurry up and save my baby. Please hurry up and save her. He is definitely not dead. He is just How could he die if he fell asleep temporarily? You must have made a wrong diagnosis. I beg you to save my child."

As he spoke, he crazily climbed out of bed, then rushed to the child and held him in his arms. He held the child in his arms and shook it desperately. He wanted to bite the child awake, and then said to the doctor: "Doctor, my child is just asleep. He is definitely fine. He can't be fine. Please save him, he is really just asleep. Don't give up on him, my child. I am only one child, he is my life, why don't you save him!" His whole

body Looking at the child in his arms, with his eyes closed and really not breathing, he broke down and cried.

Why did God do such cruel things to him? Why did God bully him to this extent? Why was his long-awaited little baby now gone?

The doctor had said so, and that was really what happened. The child was dead and the village chief nearby was quite sad after hearing this.

Thinking about the hard times he had lived during the past few months while pregnant with this child, he knew how much of a blow it was to him if the child died.

In order to allow his child to drink foreign milk powder after he was born, because he heard that it was nutritious, everyone liked to buy foreign milk powder. He wanted his child to drink good food, so he ate white steamed buns every meal. Occasionally, I eat some pickles, but I don’t dare to buy rice because rice is too expensive, so I live on steamed buns. Sometimes I have to break off several steamed buns to eat.

If the child doesn't want to eat, he won't dare to eat too much.

The only person who usually gets a better meal is when the village chief saw that he pitied his family's food and gave him the leftovers, and he was able to eat up all the leftovers.

Or when he was clearing the dishes at the restaurant, he saw that people had finished their meals and there were still a lot of leftovers, so he ate them secretly to make the child in his belly nutritious. When he couldn't eat normally, he would He lived by eating steamed buns every meal.

The clothes I was wearing were made from materials that some people did not want. I brought them to the village chief and asked for some needlework to sew them up. He was reluctant to buy a piece of clothing for himself, no matter how cheap it was.

But after getting pregnant, he gained weight, so he had to wear looser clothes, so he asked for those fabrics and mended a piece of clothing. He wore it for several months and still can't bear to change it, just because he can't bear to give it to him. Buy as much stuff as you want.

But he is very good to his children. Every time he goes out of the county with others, he goes to those selling children's things and buys a lot of clothes for his baby, as well as children's toys, many of which are passed down from foreign countries. He buys all the milk powder just to give his baby enough nutrition and make him eat well.

He is not willing to spend a penny himself and saves the money because his children will have to spend money on education and other things in the future.