Chapter 386 - 387

Chapter 386 That’s because he is shameless and insists on pestering me

He thinks it is quite annoying, but he doesn’t know why the scene just now has been lingering in his mind. Now when he closes his eyes, he thinks of himself just now. The scene I saw was like a ghost. What was so good about that scene just now? It was not that it was a man's body just like mine. The only difference was that the sissy was white! His body is really white and glowing from head to toe. I don’t know what he did to why his body is so white.

He felt that he was finished. He kept thinking about what he had done to that scene. He shook his head, got nervous, and banged his head on the wall next to him. He felt crazy, but Lu Xiang was very happy. I'm quite proud because I saw a certain part of him just now. Sure enough, a sissy is a sissy but not very good. So with such an excellent key part of her, he was able to walk sideways in front of him...

Thinking about grinning with his teeth bared, he felt very proud of himself. He could beat him just because of this in the future. When he was thinking about this, he had already come out of the bathroom. Hope looked at him with a sad face, and now he wanted to pinch him. Damn him, this stinky gangster is sick. He was clearly taking a shower in the bathroom, but he barged in. How shameless.

Lu Xiang looked at the plaintive look in Xiang Xiang's eyes. He stopped him and said, "Xiang Xiang, I'm warning you, don't tell others what I saw you just now. It will definitely make me laugh. If you dare to tell others, I will tell the whole world that your place is so short."

Hope: "..."

I don't plan to talk to him anymore, I think he is simply a smelly young man, give it to him After rolling his eyes, he walked to the bed and prepared to sleep.

Lu Xiang didn't know if it was because he was too proud and happy to know that he was proud of being a man, so he walked up to him and showed him deliberately, and pointed at his own in a nonchalant manner. He said to him at the crotch, "Xiang Hope, I used to think that you were very sissy when you looked so effeminate. But after seeing it with my own eyes just now, I realized that you are really a sissy. Let me show you. The demeanor of such a big shot will definitely scare you to death. This thing is not something you can show casually to others. If it weren’t for the fact that you have such a low self-esteem, I wouldn’t show it off in front of you. Let me tell you. Don't blink your eyes. Take a good look. Brother, let's see what heroic demeanor is and let you know what inferiority complex is. Others don't have such a good treatment. If it weren't for the fact that you and I are in the same dormitory, brother would be like this. Because I don't show anything to others, I gave it to you for the first time!"

Lu Xiang really just gave him a pair of wings, and he was so big that he could fly into the sky. He felt very embarrassed. At this moment I was about to unbutton my pants and show him, but I hope I got annoyed and picked up the pillow on my bed and hit him on the head, leaving me speechless.

Lu Xiang: "...There's nothing to be ashamed of. Didn't I just poke your heart out? Tell me, you can't force it. This is what your parents gave you. Don't be too sad." Hope to just tell

you He buried himself under the quilt and didn't plan to talk to him anymore, this gangster.

Lu Xiang snorted and became more confident, Xiang Xiang hoped that this was because he felt inferior.

Can you blame him for this? Could it be related to him? Did he think that he looked so good?

...

I hope I felt very uncomfortable being laughed at yesterday, so I got up early the next morning when it was still dark. When I got up, I made a crackling sound. This made a sound, and that made a sound. , and also turned on the light, stimulating the person on the bed to sleep.