Chapter 125 - 127

Chapter 125 Let them reap the consequences

When Fu Xishui returned home, he heard his mother's cry. After Zhang Xiaolian heard about his accident these days, she couldn't eat or sleep, and she cried all day long. She was afraid that something might happen to her son, so she lay at home sadly.

She had already thought that if anything happened to Xi Shui, he would follow her.

Fu Xishui heard crying when he entered. There was someone else standing at the door. When Zhang Xiaolian saw him, her eyes went straight, and the thing in her hand fell to the ground with a thud. She rushed forward and hugged him. Wow. She cried loudly, "Xishui, is it you? Nothing happened to you, right? My dear son, nothing happened to you, right?" "

Mom." Fu Xishui comforted her and held her in his arms. , "I'm fine, nothing happened to me. I'm still here, don't cry. Am I back?"

"I'm so angry! That person is so vicious!" Zhang Xiaolian muttered like she was gritting her teeth: "You were in contact with Jiang Shanzhong before. When you wanted to be with him, your mother tried every means to prevent you from being with him. Mainly because he looked scary, but now you have given up your true nature. Exposed. Now that you have been rescued, what about him? How can he solve it?"

Fu Xishui: "Jiang Shanzhong has been imprisoned in the prison in Beihua, so he can't come back. I heard that he The crime requires at least 20 years in prison."

"It's only 20 years. If you kidnap my son, you should be imprisoned for life or die. 20 years is already very light." Zhang Xiaolian said angrily. Thinking of something, he checked again and asked, "Is there nothing wrong with you? How about you not being raped by that beast?"

"Don't worry, nothing happened to me." Fu Xishui thought about how he was almost raped by him. shocking. Only now did he calm down. "That beast deserves it. It's all retribution. I hope he can take this as a warning and improve his character." "What about

Mai Qingyan? How about Mai Qingyan, a scumbag? He should also be sentenced. After all, he conspired to do this."

"Let him get rid of his gambling addiction first, and then he will be sentenced to a few years. After all, he was the one who made the plan."

Fu Xishui said, feeling relieved in his heart.

Maybe the occurrence of these things is not necessarily a bad thing. After all, through these things, the two bad guys can be brought to justice, and they can also get peace. I just hope that nothing will happen again in the future. After all, can bad guys change their temper? This may have been doomed from the beginning.

The country is easy to change, but the nature is hard to change.

The root of a bad guy is always a bad guy.

...

One day later, the wedding preparations continued, and the day after tomorrow it was time for the wedding.

There are not too many people in their village, nor too few. If they set up about 30 tables, it will be enough for the whole family to eat.

This amount of money is quite a lot, but usually it is for people who want a decent wedding. The richer people will hire some actors to sing and make the wedding lively.

Ordinary people just set up a few tables in front of their home to invite relatives and family members.

Lu Qingyou, a prodigal, was reluctant to let the whole village come to eat at first. After all, it cost a lot of money, but he had to do it and couldn't get him to agree.

But now there is a strong sense of humanity in the village, and many aunts took the initiative to help cook when they heard that they could come for dinner. There is no need to hire another cook.