Chapter 97 - 99

Chapter 97 Xishui, let’s get a certificate and get married.

Lu Qingyou said reasonably: "I gave two hundred yuan to my family, and the rest is for you."

Fu Xishui was startled by him, and quickly returned the heavy money to him, " Are you crazy? This is the money you earned yourself, what are you doing for me?"

"I should make money to support my wife." Lu Qingyou said with a serious face.

"..." Fu Xishui was very frightened by him at this moment: "I'm telling you, it's right for a man to give his wife money, but we're not married yet. It's yours. You can just take the money, you don't have to give it to me, and I have money too."

"We will definitely get married in the future." Lu Qingyou said firmly and confidently. What should he be afraid of in the end? He said to Xi Shui in a very eloquent tone: " Xishui, you must marry me, otherwise I will fight with you."

Fu Xishui: "...I will definitely marry you. I am yours. Who will I marry if I don't marry you?"

Lu Qingyou said I felt relieved and continued the topic: "Anyway, you are destined to be my wife in the future. There is no difference between giving you money now and money I will give you in the future. Besides, I live and eat at home without spending any money." Fu Xishui was already

being treated like this by him. He was so angry that he cried, "Then you spend money to buy clothes for yourself."

Lu Qingyou refused to say anything: "You buy it, but I don't want it. You spend my money to buy it for yourself. You can buy as much as you want."

Fu Xishui: "..." He could only use his special move. He raised his head and threatened him and said: "Lu Qingyou, I like you to wear new clothes, and I also like men who look good in these clothes. If you don't want to wear this clothes, that's fine. How about I find another man?" Fu

Xishui These words worked as expected. Lu Qingyou said at first that she was unwilling to wear this dress.

But after hearing his words, I immediately snatched the clothes from his hands very quickly in the next second, and then went directly into the fitting room to change into this set of clothes. This action was so fast that even the thinning water did not react. Come here, the clothes in your hands have been taken away by him.

After realizing it, he chuckled.

There is simply nothing that can be done to him.

After Lu Qingyou changed his clothes and came out, Fu Xishui took one look at him and was immediately shocked by his appearance, because he looked so handsome in what he wore.

The top is a white shirt and the bottom is black denim suit pants.

Boys these days wear white shirts as jackets with a vest underneath.

So he came out with the same effect, wearing a vest and a white shirt open like a coat without buttons.

They are all dressed like this. Although they are a bit old-fashioned, they don't smell earthy at all when they are worn on Lu Qingyou.

Fuxishui thought of something and stepped forward to help him button the shirt, then wrapped the middle part of the shirt and tucked it into the jeans, and then exposed a little bit of the shirt.

The buttons of the shirt were left unbuttoned at the collarbone, and then two more buttons were exposed.

It looked even better after he did it like this.

The saleswoman on the side did not expect that the clothes would look so good after being messed with in this way. It would have looked better if she had worn them according to the original style.