Chapter 235 - 236(The Beginning of Fu Changliu Story)

Chapter 235 I hope no one wants it (the beginning of the long story)

Five years later.

fishing village.

When Fu Changliu decided to raise his child, he named him Hope.

The name is called Restoration of Hope.

Because I hope that one day I hope my illness will be cured.

Life is to be full of hope.

...

Today I hope I put on my dad’s straw hat and a snakeskin bag, and went out like this. After I went out, I saw if there were any empty bottles to pick up. My dad told him to pick up the bottles that were finished. It can be sold for money.

So I hope that every day after my father goes out, I will go out, pick up empty bottles in the area I know, and then sell them to my father, so that I can make money. It is very hard for my father to make money, and he has to support Hope and himself, and If I want to be sick and be hospitalized, I have to spend a lot of money, so my father works very hard.

The village chief's uncle said that his father worked three jobs a day just so that he could treat Hope's disease, so Hope wanted to reduce his father's burden.

I hope that when I drag this garbage bag out, there is no garbage today, so I pick it up in a dangling way. My father said that hope can’t walk very fast, so I hope that I walk very slowly. I am always looking for small bottles along the way. After picking it up, when we walked to a road, a few little boys appeared in front of us. After those little boys saw hope, they threw stones at hope.

After a few stones were thrown at him, Hope looked up in pain. Because of his illness since childhood, he couldn't speak loudly, so even if it hurt, he could only bite it down without daring to scream. voice, raising his eyes and timidly looking at the few fat guys not far away in front of him.

These little fat guys have always looked down upon them since they were young. Because they hope to look good, especially good-looking, with white and tender skin. They grew up in a fishing village, so their skin is tanned by the sun, and they are not good-looking either. Mainly because of their bad genes, they are jealous and hope to look good. .

So I bullied him all day long. Now I saw Hope. I was very happy after picking up the garbage. I threw stones at Hope. When I looked up at them, the big fat man who led him made a face at him and said: "Slightly, slightly." , hope picking up garbage, hope is a beggar, hope have no money, he just a little beggar, he have to pick up garbage to live his life, hahahahaha."

When the other friends heard what the big fat man said, they also thought it was funny and laughed at them Said: "Hahaha, yes, my parents told me that their family is very poor and they don't have money to study. So I hope that I am five years old now and haven't gone to kindergarten yet. We can go to kindergarten when we are four years old." "Hope can't go to school. My parents said that I hope it's impossible to go to school in this life because I don't have money to go to school."

"Then isn't Hope just illiterate? He has no education and no education. Just like his father, he will never go to school in this life. They can only work as garbage collectors and dishwashers. Hahahahahaha, my parents said that if I don’t study hard in the future, his father will only be able to wash dishes for others and let me study hard. I'm studying."

"Do you think hope will continue to pick up garbage and wash dishes in the future?"

"Definitely, his family has no money, and their food is not good every day, and I heard that there is no hope, and they eat chicken legs every day like us. Well, we can eat chicken legs every day, but we only hope that we can only eat chicken butts, or the leftover chicken butts eaten by others. Hahahahahahaha."