Chapter 357 - 358

Chapter 357 Likes to drive every time I talk

Ye Yunjian didn't know what the reason was. Every time he heard such an insult, he ignored it. Instead, he looked at him with a smile and said, "Husband, why do you say that? Am I treating you well?" Is it normal? After all, we are husband and wife. We have been together for so many years. How could I not be nice to you? You can see how much I like you. If you don’t like me being nice to you, then You don’t like it, but you have no right to control me being nice to you! I just like you, I just want to be nice to you, I just want to give everything I have for you, if you don’t want me to be nice to you , why did you design it to make me fall in love with you, make me fall in love with you, and make me want to be with you regardless of everything? I just fell in love with you!"

Ji Song: "..." If Song Mengfan had you, It would be nice to be so poisoned.

If that man could love him so fiercely, he wouldn't be so depressed now.

Ji Song was very powerless. No words could describe his helplessness at this time. He looked at her tiredly and said: "Then you haven't thought about it. It's troublesome for me. I don't like you and you keep harassing me." , I’m very annoyed. Do you know why I refuse to touch you? I don’t like women. I don’t have any feelings for you. Even if you take off your clothes and stand in front of me, I won’t react at all. I will marry you if I do. After such a long time, I have reacted for a long time. I don’t react at all, which means that I like men. I only have feelings for men. I don’t like women. No matter how good you are to me, I will never like what you did back then. I'm sorry for you, but the compensation I gave you has already been given to you, you don't want it yourself."

Ye Yunjian smiled when he heard this, squatted down in front of him, touched his face, and said softly: "Husband , how can you say this? If you don't like me, then you don't like me. It's enough for me to like you, just like we did before. You didn't like me before either. You haven't liked me in so many years. It's my wishful thinking that I like you, but haven't we been getting along harmoniously for so many years? It's enough to stay with me all the time. I don't need you to like me, and I don't need you to touch me. I only need you. Stay with me as before. It's enough for me to like you. Can't I simply ask for this? You can't be with him now, so just live as we did before. The two of us are together. Let's stay together for the rest of our lives, okay?"

Ji Song: "..."

He seriously doubted whether this woman was sick.

He was crazy to be with this woman.

"Husband, can I accompany you to make a comeback?" Ye Yunjian put his face on his chest and whispered: "You are so capable, you can make a comeback, and we can be like before, and I can accompany you." I'm holding you."

Ji Song: "..." He wanted to move her face away. Ye Yunjian didn't know what to eat. She pressed her face against his chest and refused to leave. He couldn't push her away. .

...

Song Mengfan packed his things, and when he was getting ready to go to bed at night, Ji Jiang barged in directly.

His door was not closed, so people broke in directly.

Song Mengfan now has sequelae for him, and is very scared when he sees him coming in. This time, he thought he had drunk again when he came in. "Are you drinking again?"

Ji Jiang closed the door when she came in and looked at him soberly, " Don't be so afraid. I'm not drinking now. I'm sober. You'll know when you smell that I don't smell of alcohol at all." "

Then why did you come in?"

Ji Jiang looked at him with cold eyes: "You are me Married into the house, we are legally a couple and have obtained the certificate. Why do you think I came in? Even if I touch you now, it is a husband's duty allowed by the law. I have never seen anyone who doesn't do it after getting married. We sleep together, so from now on we sleep together."