Chapter 382 - 383

Chapter 382 You brat has seriously affected me!

Huo Zhiyao and Jiang Yan didn't know if they were two good friends who had separated in the previous life, so although they were fighting each other now, after the fight, they walked shoulder to shoulder with others and went into this library. It was quiet inside. It was quiet, because no noise was allowed, so I lowered my voice immediately after entering.

The two found a place to sit down.

Huo Zhiyao originally wanted to sit with Zhi Qing, but when he looked up, he saw Su Tiantian, a woman who was so shameless for some reason. Now she was sitting next to him. The seat next to her was taken by her, and she couldn't sit down. Next to him, only two people could find another seat to sit down. There were quite a few people coming to the library today, so it was already full. The two of them could only find a seat in the corner to sit down. I was going to read some books after that, so I looked for those books to read.

Huo Zhiyao didn't know if it was because he was born stupid, but he had no interest in these books. He walked aside and yawned when he saw these books. He felt particularly uncomfortable.

At this time, Jiang Yan walked up to him with a smile, took out a book and handed it to him, smiled obscenely at him, and said to him with joy, "Huo Zhiyao, you see, the one who understands you best is It's me, I know you're very interested in this, how about I brought it to you, do you like it?"

Huo Zhiyao took the book and read it, and was shocked when he saw the comic content inside. Isn't this the previous...somewhat erotic book? This is still a comic version. Seeing him shy, he quickly returned the book, "Why are you giving me this? Hold it carefully yourself. If I see you again, I will report you for being immoral."

Jiang Yan: "..."

Huo Zhiyao was ready to leave after scolding him, but he thought of something and turned around and took the book away again, "Such a perverted book, it would be a waste to give it to you, so this book is confiscated." If you see me again next time, I won't let you go."

Jiang Yan: "???" What the hell?

Huo Zhiyao took the book and used a history book to cover it and read it.

He has been a simple child since he was a child. He has never experienced this kind of thing, and he has never seen anything about it. He told himself that this is just popular science, so there is no problem if he reads it. Thinking like this I carefully opened the book and read it. I flipped through the content inside. I skipped the content about men and women and read about men and men. This book is simply a well-made book. Even the men and women in it The descriptions were so vivid that he suddenly felt blushing after seeing them.

He swallowed unconsciously, feeling that his mouth was too dry, so he raised his head and glanced at Huo Zhiqing. Thinking of him made his mouth even more dry and his face turned red.

Huo Zhiqing was doing exercises when he suddenly felt something was wrong. He felt like someone was looking at him with trepidation, so he raised his head and caught Huo Zhiqing's eyes.

Huo Zhiyao saw his look and immediately looked down at his book, feeling too shy.

Jiang Yan was behind him and he was reading the content of this book with such gusto. This bad-tempered man said, "Huo Zhiyao. You thief man, you told me not to read it, but now you are here reading it with gusto." Huo Zhiyao

suddenly said He was startled when he appeared, for fear that he would reveal that he was looking at this thing, so he quickly covered his mouth and did not allow him to make any sound. He pushed him to the side and sat down, and said to him in a low voice: "I'm sick." Well, why are you talking so loudly? Do you want the whole world to know? I am just curious to read it. Shut up and we will read it together."