Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251 Xiang Ziye heard Hope calling Fu Changliu’s father!

Su Moqing had known this answer for a long time, so he wasn't surprised.

"You two had a bad relationship, so you left? He probably doesn't know the existence of hope. That's why you're so afraid. I call you and you're afraid of him finding out that hope is his child?" Fu Changliu heard this. After speaking

, he explained awkwardly: "He is not a good person. I tried every possible means to escape him, so I don't want to be with him anymore. Now I just want to be happy with Hope. He doesn't even know about Hope. existence, that's why I'm afraid of you saying it, because he doesn't know the existence of hope, and I'm afraid that if he knows, hope is his child who will snatch it from me. So please, doctor." Su Moqing laughed when he heard this

. He smiled, nodded to him and said: "Don't worry. I will help you with this matter. Since he is not a good person, I don't want Hope to know that he has a father who is not a good person. So what is the situation between you two now? ? I think he seems to be entangled with you? Do you need my help?"

"No, thank you doctor for your kindness. I can solve this matter."

Su Moqing saw this and stopped talking. After all, this matter , as an outsider, he was too embarrassed to intervene.

The two people got up at this time and were about to go back. Fu Changliu didn't notice that there was a collapse in the grass under him, so when he stepped forward with his foot, it suddenly collapsed. He stepped forward with one foot. After twisting a bit, and when he was about to fall, a hand suddenly appeared on his waist, and then he grabbed his waist and hugged him.

Fu Changliu moved close to him, and the two of them stuck together.

When he was surprised, he looked up at the person in front of him.

Su Moqing didn't know why he was more nervous than him. She hugged him and checked his injuries and asked, "Are you okay? Is there any injury? Is there anything wrong with your feet? I will carry you to apply medicine now." Fu Changliu watched.

She was startled when she was about to be picked up by him, and quickly stopped him: "No, doctor, I have nothing to do now, nothing. Please let me down." When Su Moqing heard his refusal, she quickly He

jerked his hand and stopped, so as not to make him think that he was a deceiver.

After pulling away their hands, the two of them were separated by a distance, but the atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Fu Changliu left quickly.

The two of them left the grass without noticing anyone not far away, and the scene they had just taken was clearly captured.

Lin Liu was originally ready to leave, but he didn't expect to see such a surprising scene in the garden of the hospital. He saw Fuchangliu and saw him with this man, so he thought there must be something wrong, so he stared at them outside.

Fortunately, he came out this time with a digital camera, which is a foreign product.

It's very expensive. You have to buy it overseas. You don't have to go to a photo studio to take pictures like before. You can just use this digital camera to take pictures. He asked a friend to bring it to him abroad. It cost a lot of money. Price, originally planned to take photos of his family, but unexpectedly it came in handy. He took out this first-generation digital camera and stared at the intimate action of the two of them, intending to take a photo and develop the photos for Xiang. Ziye looked.

As a result, he never expected that the two of them would be so big, hugging each other, and all these scenes were taken by him. After looking at the content in the digital camera, he smiled sinisterly, and then left After entering this hospital, find a photo studio and print out this photo.