Chapter 218 - 219

Chapter 218 Oh, the retribution of the scumbag

Sure enough, just as he thought, his memory was really restored.

Fu Xishui looked at him angrily and happily now, and couldn't laugh or cry himself.

But when I think about him regaining his memory, this is already good, so I can't blame him for not being able to control his excitement when he was thinking this way. He grabbed both sides of his face, and then kissed him desperately, squirting. Sizzling sound.

It's so rare.

He even thought that he would never be able to remember in his lifetime that the two of them would still have such an affair.

...

The two of them bought their train tickets back early in the morning and were ready to leave.

It was already two days after I got home. When I got home, I saw the boss and his wife standing at the door, holding their children to greet them.

The child probably smiled very happily because he saw the two of them coming back.

Children grow very fast, growing rapidly in the blink of an eye.

When I left Fu Xishui a month ago, I found that the baby was just like a bean sprout. Now it has grown and is getting cuter and cuter.

When the baby saw the two of them coming, he opened his arms to embrace the water.

Fuxishui held the baby in her arms. The baby looked so much like him, so she hugged him desperately without letting go. Then her little hands opened very cutely and desperately grabbed Lu Qingyou's clothes, pulling her father with her. The intensity of the grasping force in front of him made him not let go of his father. He was afraid that his father would leave again, so the children used this method to protect their father.

Lu Qingyou reached out and took the baby's hand.

He has been away for a longer time. A few months ago, when he left, he was still so small as a baby. Now he has turned into a fleshy little hand. It is very cute. He has tears in his eyes when he sees it. It is very special. Guilty.

So I lowered my head and kissed the baby on the face.

The baby burst out laughing, very happily.

Lu Qingyou hugged the boss and his wife and bowed apologetically to them.

He came back and almost never came back.

When Jiang Yuerong saw her son appear alive in front of her, she broke down and cried. She went up to hug him and hugged him tightly to make sure that her son was really alive. When she came back, she broke down crying.

The boss had such a serious face that I couldn't help but wipe my tears after seeing him come back.

God favored their family and allowed them to be reunited after going through so many twists and turns.

——The

boss has also reached his age and is no longer capable. At this age, he has retired even in the prime of his life. No matter how good the position is, it is better to go home to take care of his grandson and grow up with him.

——The

wedding of Song Mengfan and Ji Jiang was held three days later. The wedding was so magnificent that he basically packed up the whole street, decorated it with lanterns and colored lights, and then invited the people of the street to have dinner in a big restaurant.

This flowing water banquet lasted for three days and three nights.

Everyone has this kind of free opportunity to eat in big restaurants, so they are very happy. No matter if two men get married, everyone gives them a lot of blessings. Money can make all the difference, not to mention cannibalism. I have short hands, but for such a great gift, I still need to bless them, wishing them a happy marriage and so on. When they get married, the street is bustling.