Chapter 316 - 317

Chapter 316 Don’t leave me, I’ll give you my life

Because Fuchangliu has a child in his belly, he cannot drink, but he is too embarrassed to tell the folks. After all, these days are still quite conservative. If he tells them that he will get married only after he has another child in his belly, they might think that he is not married. She was only willing to marry him after she got pregnant, so she kept silent about Fu Changliu's pregnancy and didn't tell anyone. The fewer people knew about it, the better. But if he had to toast, he could only give it to Ziye. Carrying it.

If you have a drink, take a drink.

The wine in Fu Changliu's cup has been replaced by plain water, just don't let others know.

Xiang Ziye drank so boldly, and everyone was particularly enthusiastic and kept pouring wine at him.

After Fu Changliu walked to the back, he no longer needed to toast with everyone, and went back to his seat to eat.

As a result, Xiang Ziye was dragged into drinking as if he was drunk.

Fu Changliu said he should block it if he could, and don't drink too hard, so as not to drink too much. His health was not what it used to be. He was in such bad health now. If he drank so much, he might get sick.

The reason why he has stomach cancer now is because he drank too much alcohol before and damaged his stomach. If he drinks so much again now, will his life be lost?

Fu Changliu wanted to stop him, so he squeezed his hand and gave him a look to ask him to pay attention. It turned out that he was drunk now and didn't pay attention to his image at all. As long as someone toasted to him and wished him a happy wedding, etc. , he was like this when he drank, and they wanted to beat him to death. After drinking and drinking, his body became like this, and he still drank.

Fu Changliu really didn't want to care about him anymore. Seeing him drinking like this, he really wanted to beat him to death. If he drank to death, it would be best to tell him not to drink anymore.

Even though he said that, he was still worried about his health and kept staring at him. If he really couldn't drink anymore, stop drinking. Seeing that he could still drink for a long time in this condition.

...

The wedding was completed by the afternoon, and everyone had finished eating and drinking.

As expected, Xiang Ziye drank so hard that he had already finished drinking. Now he was completely drunk and could not stand firmly on his feet.

Seeing that he was so distressed, Fu Changliu supported him and wanted to take him upstairs. He was already awake, so he quickly took him upstairs and got him a cold towel to wipe him with. He applied it to his forehead, his face was red from drinking, he even burped and smelled of alcohol.

Fu Changliu really disliked him to death. He didn't know why he was blind and fell in love with him. He asked him not to drink but continued to drink. He was so disobedient. He didn't know that he had a family now, and As for the two children, what if something happens to them while drinking? Although she said this, she still served him obediently.

Take off the suit and shirt for him, and give him a clean towel to wipe his body.

He definitely couldn't take a bath in his current condition, but he smelled of alcohol and didn't want him to go to bed, so I could only wipe him clean, cover him with a quilt, and let him sleep. He was so drunk, don't forget What a bad guy for taking medicine.

I wiped his body clean, took off his shoes, and covered him with a quilt, just to let him have a good sleep. At this moment, the person lying down suddenly opened his eyes, opened his eyes, and looked scarlet. Looking at him.