Chapter 343 - 345

Chapter 343 Song Mengfan discovers Ji Song’s notebook

To say that this fate is really playing tricks on people, things take turns. Before, he used money to humiliate him, but now he used money to humiliate him. Song Mengfan knew why he liked to use money to humiliate him so much before, because he used money to humiliate him. It's really nice to use money to humiliate and hit people, especially when a lot of money is used to buy his self-esteem. It's nice to have money.

Ji Song originally planned to smoke a cigarette, but when he saw Song Mengfan throwing money at him, he was very unhappy. His face darkened and he asked him: "So what do you mean? What do you mean by giving me this money?"

Song Mengfan saw through his mind, took a cigarette, held it in his mouth, lit a lighter and said, "What? Are you a fool? I'm so obvious, can't you tell? I'm just using money to humiliate you. I'm using my wallet to support you. Come on, just accept it when you're ready. That's all I can give you, and you only have this little money."

"Ji Song, I thought about how to say that you are in such a miserable state now, I have to I want to help you. After all, it was all because of your help that I was so sad back then. So now I know how to repay my kindness. I plan to use my wallet to support you. I will hide it from my husband and play with you secretly. You can do anything. Needless to say, just take the money. When I want to have sex with you, I will naturally come to you. Don't say anything. I'm looking for you anyway, so you have to bear it. Be obedient and do what a lover should do." Ji Song

: "..."

He really turned against him.

Looking at him now, he really has a cool look. He has such a temperament that no one in the world uses his nostrils to look at people. I feel like he is looking at me through his nostrils!

Ji Song felt that he was so angry at his attitude at such a young age that he even had a heart attack in his old age. You see, this is true. How come everything turned out so well?

The cigarette that Song Mengfan was smoking now was something he used to smoke a lot before. He didn't like smoking very much. He only smoked it to try to show off his masculinity when he was sleeping less and frivolously. He stopped smoking in the next few years because he felt that smoking was harmful. Body, now that he has tried what he smoked before, he can find that it is expensive. Sure enough, it is expensive for a reason. The smell is quite good.

He smoked a cigarette and looked at Ji Song's speechless look. He thought of something and added to him: "By the way, if you want to buy anything after you take this money, tell me that I may not necessarily buy it for you, but I Depend on your mood and see if you behave well. If you behave well, I will buy it for you. Don’t tell me if it’s too expensive. I won’t give it to you if you want something expensive. You don’t deserve it.”

Ji Song: “…”

After Song Mengfan finished speaking, he added: "This kind of sex that only talks about kidneys is quite fun. I'll see you again later."

Ji Song: "..."

Ji Song wanted to say something else. When Song Mengfan opened his mouth to speak, He was so angry that he blocked him and said: "If you are unhappy, please bear with me. Otherwise, besides being my kept mistress and my lover who cannot see anyone, what other identity do you think you have?" To negotiate terms with me, you have to be a cheap person. Do you think you are worthy of me? Do you think you can be with me? Dream! I don’t even care about your status or mine? Just give it to me You're not even worthy of having your shoes shined, you can only be played with by me. Don't try to play with me seriously, thinking that I like you? You despicable people can only be used as a tool to vent."