Chapter 272 - 273

Chapter 272 I hope I don’t like this uncle at all

Before he came just now, he went to the law firm to understand the situation. When their company had disputes before, they had hired that lawyer to mediate, so he asked the lawyer if there was any way to snatch the child away.

After hearing this, the lawyer said to him very calmly: "You can file a lawsuit. Mr. Xiang, you are the richest man in the local area. You have so many assets and you have a stable job. This is more suitable for children and can also be used by children." The best conditions, so after the lawsuit is filed, the court will definitely award the child to you. According to what you said, the child’s biological mother is an unemployed vagrant without any job. This condition is already particularly miserable. Without a job, even herself If you can't guarantee your daily life, how can you take good care of your child? Moreover, your child is still sick, so you can be responsible for giving your child better conditions. To put it more harshly, you may not even have money for medical treatment. The court will definitely give it to you. You can file a lawsuit with the child's biological mother, and you will definitely win."

Only then did Xiang Ziye dare to come to him, because he knew that the child would eventually give him what he had, with everything he had now.

After Fu Changliu heard what he said, he turned around and looked at him in fear. He didn't understand what he meant. Was he going to file a lawsuit with him to steal the child?

"Fu Changliu, there are courts, judges, and lawyers now. You don't want to give me your child, do you think I have no choice? You are now unemployed and homeless. You can't even find a job. You are still living in nightclubs. You come out to sell , do you think that if the court knew about your conditions, it would let the children live with you? You will even starve to death. I hope that there is still such a serious disease, and no one except me can afford such serious medical care. Fee, isn't it? You know it well, otherwise nothing would happen. You sold it to me later just to treat Hope. You know what a good life I can give Hope with my conditions, give Hope to me! He can Go to the best school, use the best food, and eat the best!" "

Even if you get sick, you don't have to worry about not having enough medical expenses! After you go to college, you can study abroad and bring glory to your ancestors in the future! These are the things you can do Did you give it to me? What qualifications do you have to give you money? You can't even support yourself."

Fu Changliu understood, and he completely understood what he said. Didn't what he said just mean that he would file a lawsuit? Are you here to snatch the child from him? He had no chance of winning if he had to rely on this cold lawsuit to snatch his child away. Seeing him in such a terrifying look, he was so angry that he rushed directly in front of him and hit him, roaring and hammering him, "Ahhhhhhh Ah! Xiang Ziye! You bastard, you bastard, I want to kill you, I will kill you now, you want to snatch the child from me, I will never give up hope to you. Hope is my child , Hope is my life. If you want to file a lawsuit with me, I won’t be afraid of you. I will kill you. Don’t try to take hope away from me!”

Xiang Ziye’s ability to endure so many years of physical training is not in vain. He is such a showy person, how can he be touched? When he got angry, he directly grabbed her hands and looked at him with scarlet eyes: "Fu Changliu, don't blame me for being cruel. You were the one who was cruel at the beginning of this matter. If you had let me know earlier that Hope is my child, Hope wouldn't be He will suffer so much, and I hope he won’t endure so much suffering. He can have the best medical facilities. I have plenty of money. I can send him to the best hospital and hire the best doctor without suffering in vain. You have brought it all on yourself for so many years. You have deprived me of my right to be a father. Do you still want to be his mother? Impossible. Hope is my child and you will have to live with me in the future." Hope