Chapter 436 - 437

Chapter 436 Huo Zhiqing brings Huo Zhiyao to the hotel

Huo Zhiyao still hadn't recovered for a long time. What he heard just now made him think it was funny. Was he humiliated by him? Five years later, he could still humiliate him so easily.

He was really speechless when he looked at his leaving figure. Five years have passed, so it's still like this. You put humiliating words in your mouth and call him dirty. Is he dirty?

Huo Zhiyao looked at his leaving back and wanted to hit him with a hammer. At this moment, the person behind him called him: "Huo Zhiyao." Huo Zhiyao heard a woman's voice and turned around to look at

the person who called him.

Su Tiantian was still looking at the two of them in the corner, fearing that the two of them would really turn their backs to him and kiss or something. She was furious when she saw that scene.

Huo Zhiqing still touched his butt. How could it be so disgusting to touch his butt? He hadn't touched her in the past five years, but now he touched Huo Zhiyao's butt.

Su Tiantian called him angrily and then walked forward, walked up to him, and asked him unbearably: "You stinky bitch, you want to be shameless. You must have done it on purpose. You came back to China on purpose to seduce me." Husband? What were you doing just now? Do you think he will be with you if you are so arrogant? You still want to seduce him. He is my husband and we are married. You should stay away from my husband in the future. "

Huo Zhiyao: "..."

This is really suitable for a scumbag and a bitch.

Huo Zhiyao was speechless when he saw the woman's angry voice. He almost rolled his eyes, "Please wake up, not everyone is interested in your husband. Just now you saw that it was okay and he took the initiative to touch me. Find me here. What to say, why not ask your husband, why are you eating outside? Maybe after five years of getting tired of meeting you, you have turned into a yellow-faced woman." Su

Tiantian was so stimulated that she reached out and wanted to slap you. He slapped her, this bitch's face was really disgusting.

She hurriedly slapped him in the face, but Huo Zhiyao suddenly grabbed his hand. Su Tiantian didn't react when his hand was grabbed, but Huo Zhiyao slapped him directly in the face with one hand. The slap made the applause particularly loud and crisp.

The strength of a man is much stronger than that of a woman. With such a slap, she turned her head away and her face was numb from the slap.

"Su Tiantian, if you are crazy, don't be crazy in front of me. Don't think that your man is a treasure. No one treats him as a treasure. I have no interest in him for a long time. Don't think that I have to let you go because you are a woman. You If you dare to touch me, I will definitely repay you twice as much!"

Su Tiantian looked at him resentfully after being beaten. She was so angry that she wanted to bite him to death, but she had no choice but to do this, with a look of resentment on her face. Look at him.

When Huo Zhiyao touched this woman, he felt that his hands were dirty, so he slapped her and pushed her aside.

Su Tiantian looked at his leaving back or her own face with hatred. Thinking of the anger of being slapped just now, she felt particularly unwilling.

...

Huo Zhiyao returned to his position again, and the woman also came back with him. Because the scars on his face were particularly heavy, he used foundation to cover the marks on his face in the toilet. Then he came back and wasted a little time. When he came back The bidding had already begun, and the lights in the entire venue were dimmed during the bidding, especially in the guest seats, which were very dark.