Chapter 304 - 305

Chapter 304 The appearance of Xishui

Xiang Ziye was so anxious that he almost kicked the door open. Seeing the doctor's expression, he doubted whether he had saved face for two months. With one month left, it was getting worse and worse. God must have wanted to kill him.

"Doctor, what's my condition? You can tell me, you've been hesitating for a long time and you didn't know that I would die of a sudden attack?"

The doctor handed him the report: "You said you had late-stage gastric cancer, but I just took a look. According to your report, what you have is just a common stomach problem. If there is something wrong, there is something wrong with your lungs. Your previous stomach problem has been rescued by surgery, because I saw this report of your surgery, So there is nothing wrong with you now, but there is something wrong with your lungs. Just take good care of your body, and you don’t want to come here for chemotherapy. Do you know how heavy the radiation from these instruments is? Why do you come here for chemotherapy?

Xiang Ziye: "???" What

's going on? He suspected that he was deaf, or had tinnitus, and that he was hearing wrong. This was different from what he thought. The doctor said he was fine. How could he be fine? Wasn't he in the advanced stage of gastric cancer? Why did the doctor say this? It made him a little confused.

Xiang Ziye took the report and took a look at it, and then said to the doctor anxiously: "No, did you read it wrong? Or you don't know how? Look carefully at the report to see if there is anything wrong. Let me check it before That person is your director. He said that I have advanced gastric cancer, so this matter cannot be what you said. He said that I have advanced gastric cancer, so how could I have nothing to do? I am really very worried these days. Painful, my stomach hurts, and I also vomited blood. I coughed very hard. If there is nothing wrong with me, why would I vomit blood?"

The doctor was even more surprised when he heard that he would vomit blood. There must be nothing wrong with this. It was so simple that it made him worry down and then up.

"Wait, there may be some misunderstanding about this matter. I will go to the director to ask you about the situation. You can come with me. The director should be here now." Xiang Ziye was also confused when he heard this.

, and quickly got up with him.

When Fu Changliu saw him coming out again, he quickly went up and took his hand and asked: "How is it? How is the matter? Have you found out?"

Xiang Ziye asked him to calm down, took his hand and said : "Wait for me here first. The doctor said there might be something else going on. Now let me go to another place to check again. You sit here and don't move. I'll be fine. I'll be back in a moment." Fu Changliu I also

want to stop worrying and calm down, but now that the situation is like this, how can I calm down, how can I not worry about whether he will go through the various examinations that he has been doing this morning? There must be something really wrong with his body, that's why he's like this. What if something happens to him?

His eyes were red with anxiety but he couldn't show it, lest he worry.

Fu Changliu was afraid of disturbing him, so he sat aside obediently and waited for him to come back. Xiang Ziye went to the doctor to ask about the situation.

The deputy director took his report to the director's room, knocked on the door and walked in.

The director called them in. The deputy director took the report to the director and said, "Is there a mistake in this patient's report? Last time, I said you did an examination on him and said he was in the late stage of gastric cancer. But when I was about to do a test on him just now, I felt Something is not right, and I asked him to go for another checkup, and found that he just had an ordinary stomach problem. This stomach problem can be cured by taking medicine, and does not require treatment, and it is not advanced, so I want to ask you what happened before and why. Isn’t it possible that he will vomit blood? He has done a full body examination and there is nothing wrong with his body. Logically speaking, it is impossible for him to vomit blood."