Chapter 432 - 433

Chapter 432 Lu Xiang actually has a partner?

Hope don’t know why he has become so picky. He won’t drink the coffee when it gets cold after three minutes. How can the coffee get cold after three minutes?

I don't want to drink anymore, so I have no choice but to recharge it. I have given him a cup of coffee countless times today. On average, he has to change a cup of coffee every one, two, or three minutes. This is still There is a mine at home, but if there is no mine, it can't withstand such a torment...

I hope I made him a cup of coffee, knocked on the door and went in to change it for him.

At this time, Lu Xiang suddenly looked up at Hope and asked him, "Are you free after work today?"

Hope heard this and his heart suddenly beat very fast. He looked at him with a blush and thought he was like this. You want to go on a date with him or something, so you ask him so obviously if he is free after work? Still seeing this sincere look, his heart beat very fast.

He must be free, so he nodded, looking forward to his next words.

At this moment, Lu Xiang handed him a piece of paper on his hand: "It won't be long before you get off work. You can get off work early and go to the flower shop to buy me 999 roses and deliver them to this address." Hope to hear

He was stunned for a moment after saying this. He took the address and looked at it. It was obviously not his home address. Who were he buying 999 roses for?

He couldn't hold it back and asked him: "...Who are you going to send 999 roses to? Whose address is this?"

Lu Xiang raised his eyebrows and looked at him and said, "This is the address of my partner's home. You can give it to me." He gave him 999 roses, and I will give him 999 roses every day from now on, and I won’t miss a day.”

I hope my hands shook when I heard this, and I didn’t realize what I heard, and looked at him in disbelief. I thought I heard it wrong.

Looking at his smug face, how could he hear it wrong? This is obviously...really.

Now he actually has a partner, yes, why did he forget such a crucial point? Five years have passed, and he can't stay single in these five years, so it's normal that he has a partner.

Hope looked at the note in his hand and nodded clearly, with no reaction on his face: "Okay, don't worry, I'll buy it

later ."

Lu Xiang watched Hope leave the office and kept staring at him inexplicably. I took a look at my expression in the mirror again. I thought I did pretty well just now. I wasn't panicking at all, right? ?

He felt that his acting skills were pretty good, so he should have deceived Hope perfectly just now, but why didn't Hope have any reaction just now?

Shouldn't there be a little bit of jealousy? Or unhappy?

However, I didn’t see any unhappiness on Hope’s expression. He must not be jealous at all. It’s impossible not to be jealous. He should care about him and like him, so he came back to find him. His, and he came to the company specifically to apply for a job just to be with him, so his guess must be correct. He understood that he must be jealous, but he was embarrassed to show it, so he felt sour in his heart silently.

So his method was right, it was to make him jealous, and his expression just now was also very good.

...

After I hope to leave the company, I went to the flower shop and bought 999 red roses, and then took a taxi to the specified address.

It's a private residential complex, and I don't know who his target is, but it's probably not an ordinary person who can afford to live in such a high-end place.