Chapter 58 - 60

Chapter 58: Being seen by the whole village

What Zhang Suli couldn't control even more was his body, which was getting hotter and hotter. Later, it developed to the point where his whole body was red. He felt like he was going to explode.

Jiang Shanzhong couldn't restrain the impulse. Fortunately, his village was not far away from this village, and he was walking faster at home. We'll be there at one o'clock, so we speed up.

After Jiang Shanzhong threw the person onto his wooden bed, he turned around and locked the door.

Zhang Suli never thought that the medicinal effect could also produce temporary phantoms.

It means imagining that the person in front of you will be the person you like.

So he looked at Jiang Shanzhong in front of him, and as he looked, he turned into Lu Qingyou.

Jiang Shanzhong also looked at the person in front of him, and suddenly turned into thin water.

After Zhang Suli discovered that it was Lu Qingyou's face, he no longer resisted, but instead transformed into a little goblin.

And Jiang Shanzhong finally got the person he wanted for a long time, and he no longer showed mercy. He instantly turned into a big-tailed wolf.

...

When Zhang Suli woke up the next day and opened his eyes, he found that the room he was in was not his room and there was a very smelly smell around him.

The room was so smelly that he couldn't bear the fumes, so he sat up from the bed. As a result, he found that his body hurt as if he had been beaten, especially his legs, which felt like he couldn't straighten up.

He turned around in pain, but when he turned around, he found that there was a person next to him. He was so frightened that he became paralyzed!

All he saw was the man's bare back.

He was frightened and looked at his body and found that he was not wearing any clothes and the quilt he was wrapped in was still dirty.

He was so scared that the wall behind his face was also white.

Who is this person?

What happened yesterday? Why is he lying here with a man and not wearing any clothes!

Zhang Suli stepped forward with trembling fingers to see who this person was. As a result, when he stretched out his hand, the person turned around, fell into a deep sleep, turned over, and continued to sleep again. It was very sweet. .

"Ah——!" After seeing clearly who the person in front of him was, Zhang Suli was so frightened that he screamed like crazy.

Why? Why did he sleep in the same room with Jiang Shan again? It was impossible that nothing happened. He knew that the two of them must have done it last night.

Drug? Yesterday, he was the one who obviously gave the medicine to Fuxishui, but why did the effect of the medicine change to his body now? Yesterday he directly mistook Jiang Shanzhong for Lu Qingyou! Because he misjudged the nature of the person, he threw himself into his arms!

He was gradually waking up now, and he felt sick when he thought of all the ways he threw himself into his arms last night. Now he couldn't help but feel nauseated and wanted to vomit. It was so terrible.

He must have been defeated. Fuxishui was the one who framed him. He didn't eat or drink anything yesterday. The only thing strange was the cup of milk tea, so there must be something weird about that cup of milk tea!