Chapter 282 - 283

Chapter 282 Fu Changliu, are you jealous?

Li Zhizhi smiled contemptuously at the man who was so easily forced by her. She thought he was some kind of strong partner, but now she couldn't stand it just because of a few words.

Just an ordinary little guy.

It's also very easy to solve it within a week, which is just enough time to finish him off.

...

Fu Changliu packed up his things and prepared to leave to find a job. Now that bitch is not at home, so no one can control him, so he has to go out to find a job.

Fu Changliu didn't plan to find a good job, he just planned to find an ordinary job, even an ordinary worker.

What Fuchang went to was the talent recruitment market. Usually there were a lot of people looking for work here, and the big bosses came here to look for employees.

After searching around, he didn't know what kind of job to find.

Nowadays, many workers have been laid off, so even workers’ jobs are hard to find. Many factories have been unable to survive and closed down. I couldn’t find any work all morning. When I thought I was going back disappointed, a man suddenly walked up to him. He was stopped in front of him.

"Wait a minute, sir, let me ask you, do you want to find a job?"

Fu Changliu felt a familiar feeling inexplicably when he heard this man. The last time he worked in that nightclub, he was beaten by a man. He was blocked, and the man asked him the same question, so when he saw the man, he thought it was the same trick to force him to work at the nightclub, so he quickly ran away from the man. When he saw him, he wanted to I was startled when I ran away. I quickly took his hand and said to him: "Why are you running? I am a serious person. I am not looking for you to ask you to do bad things. I am a person who wants you to do serious things." Where did you want to go? You ran away when you saw me, did you think I was going to sell you? You didn't even listen to see what I was looking for you for." When

Fu Changliu heard this, he looked at him with doubts in his eyes. Curious: "So why are you looking for me? It's impossible for me to do nightclub work. You don't need to look for me, I won't do that kind of thing."

The man smiled and patiently explained to him: " I said you misunderstood. I didn’t ask you to work in nightclubs. I asked you if you are interested in becoming an advertising star? I was recently looking for someone to shoot ads, but I didn’t find the right person. But I When I saw you for the first time just now, I felt that you are very suitable, so would you like to come to our company to shoot an advertisement?"

Fu Changliu was shocked when he heard about this advertising star. His face is suitable for him. Be an advertising star? He didn't think so, after all, he still knew his face.

He has not been good-looking since he was a child. He is not as good-looking as his younger brother, and his skin is not as white and delicate as his younger brother.

He used to be very dark because he worked in the fields with his father since he was a child, exposed to the sun and rain, and then went to work in a factory. How could he be white?

However, in the past five years, I don’t know if it was because I didn’t do farm work or sunbathing, but it was all because I washed dishes in other restaurants, so my skin has become whiter. I haven’t been exposed to the sun, and it’s not as dark as before. The water is as white as white.

Originally, the two of them were brothers, so their genes would not change. He was also good-looking, but he was tanned because he worked in the fields for a long time. He was raised back in the past few years, and he gave birth to a baby. After having children, I became a little prettier inexplicably, and my whole person became more seductive.