Chapter 28 - 30

Chapter 28 Is Lu Qingyou your date?

Zhang Suli was also happy after hearing this, and said to his mother: "Mom, you did the right thing, just wait, you will never pass the Fuxishui test. When the college entrance examination results are released, I will buy you a speaker. You can take it carefully." Use the trumpet to humiliate him. But it’s probably not that troublesome. His academic performance is so poor that he probably won’t be able to persist.”

Li Minghui laughed even more happily now.

Zhang Suli saw that his mother was so happy, so he immediately said to Li Minghui, "Mom, give me some money. I'm going to go out for a walk tomorrow and want to watch a movie." After hearing this, Li Minghui

asked him with a restrained smile: "You want to go out for a walk?" Are you going to watch a movie with your girlfriend?"

Zhang Suli gritted his teeth and nodded without denying, "Yes, I want to go with my partner, but I don't go with my girlfriend, I go with my boyfriend."

"Who is your boyfriend?" Li Minghui asked in surprise.

The small village here has always had a very peaceful relationship between men and women. Whether a man is with a man or a man with a woman, there is no problem anyway.

After all, in their village, all men can have children, but which men will have children depends on whether they are with a man or a woman. If they are with a woman, they will definitely not have children. of.

But if you are with a man, the one at the bottom will definitely have children.

Men can also reproduce, and men who can give birth to children are actually no different from women.

And for so many years, even if a man is with a man, it will not affect the affairs in their village, so naturally they will not refuse men to be with a man.

No one will look at it differently, because it has been like this since ancient times, so they are not surprised.

Zhang Suli replied sweetly: "Lu Qingyou."

When Li Minghui heard that it was Lu Qingyou, her eyes lit up.

"Is that the young man from the Lu family? The one who has become a supervisor now?"

Zhang Suli was shy: "No, he just became a team leader. But he is very promising and became a supervisor. It's only a matter of time."

Their bodyguard work is hierarchical. They rise one level at a time, and their wages will be a lot later. At the back is the boss, the person with the most say besides the boss.

When Li Minghui heard this, she was extremely pleasantly surprised, "Oh my god, son, how can you be so great and find such a good partner! Mom heard about this man. He works in Beihua. He is some kind of bodyguard. Anyway, the salary is Very high. Moreover, he performed very well in the company and was particularly liked by the leaders. I heard that if he continues like this, promotion and salary increase will definitely not be a problem, and if he does a good job in Beihua, the boss will We will arrange a house and divide it. If you go to Beihua with him, you will have a place to stay."

These days, people laugh at the poor but don't laugh at prostitution, so no matter what the rich do, they will be more embarrassed if they tell them about their envy. .

No one in the whole village can surpass Lu Qingyou's salary. After all, it's so much a month.

Zhang Suli nodded, completely immersed in his own world: "Yes, Mom, after I get married to him, I will naturally go to Beihua with him, and the junior college I was admitted to will also be in Beihua." Zhang