Chapter 339 - 340

Chapter 339 So enthusiastic?

Ji Song originally looked at the cute shoes of this child, and his whole person became particularly gentle. However, after hearing Song Mengfan's prickly words, his fingers stiffened and the soles of his feet jumped up. A chill made him feel a little at a loss.

Song Mengfan kept staring at his face, and smiled after seeing this subtle change in his face, "How come you don't know what I said, or you think what I said is irrelevant, so you forgot. After all, I may be the only one who remembers such an important thing. How could a person as careless as you do that? Will you remember that you aborted my child?"

"I can't understand how you can be so cruel. The child is still so young and has not yet taken shape. The child has not yet seen the world. You are going to abort this child. I want to ask you, have you had any nightmares these days? ? Do you know the feeling of a child helplessly begging you, grabbing your leg, telling you daddy not to abort me? It’s just that I’m overthinking, even if I beg you so helplessly, you must You won't be soft-hearted. After all, you are so cruel, right? How can someone as cruel as you be soft-hearted? Even if the child really said to you, "Dad, don't abort me," you would not agree. You I will still abort the child. It seems that I begged you to let this child go, what about you?"

Ji Song swallowed when he heard him say such heartbreaking words, his throat was dry and he wanted to explain to him, explaining that he didn't mean all this, he really There is no way. If the child is not aborted, both he and the child will be in danger.

However, it doesn't matter what he says now. Song Mengfan would probably think it was his excuse. After all, he hated him so much now, Song Mengfan wouldn't listen to anything he said.

He moved his lips and wanted to speak: "Song Mengfan...I..."

Song Mengfan stopped him: "Don't tell me that you didn't mean it. You didn't want to do it. What happened has happened. You still want to take my child away from me?" Aborted. You have already done this, you have been cruel, I will never forgive you, no matter what your reasons are, if you abort my child, you deserve to die." Ji Song

wants The words he spoke were strangled in his throat and he couldn't say them out. Song Mengfan looked at him with resentful eyes and walked in.

...

Ji Jiang had dinner with Song Mengfan in the evening. The housekeeper gave him a tonic soup with specially added ingredients: "Young mistress, this is the tonic soup that the young master asked us to make for you. You have been working too hard recently, so To replenish your body, this is the old hen soup I made specially. Can you try it? If you can, I will make it for you next time." Song Mengfan hadn't drank soup for a long time. Hearing this, he tried

After taking a bite, I thought it tasted pretty good.

Ji Jiang listened to him drink this and gave the butler a look, who immediately stepped back.

After Song Mengfan finished drinking, he said to Ji Jiang: "It tastes very good. Do you want to try it?"

Ji Jiang refused: "No, I don't have any feeling about these soups and soups lately. You just have to drink them."

This is special It's stewed, so the quantity isn't much.

...

Song Mengfan went back to the room to take a shower after eating. He didn't know why as he took a shower, he felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter. It was the kind of heat that came from the inside out. He looked down at his body. It was already red, which was quite strange. He didn't know what the reaction was. This reaction made him feel that something was wrong with his body.