Chapter 333 - 334

Chapter 333: Switching identities, it’s his turn to humiliate Ji Song

Song Mengfan thought it was quite ridiculous, and felt very happy in his heart. Seeing him become so depressed now, it looked like he was a rich young man who spent money to get whatever he wanted. As a result, now even He was kicked out of the hospital even after seeing a doctor. Now he is dressed in rags, just like a beggar. What’s the difference?

He now has a complete foot problem, so he left with a limp and his other leg was useless.

He should obviously be very happy, but for some reason, looking at his lonely figure leaving, I felt very depressed.

Now he was beginning to doubt whether he had done the right thing?

He comforted himself in his heart that he was doing the right thing and there was nothing wrong. Ji Song deserves to be where he is today. It's all what he deserves.

He killed his child.

He must pay for it.

If you want to forgive him now, then who will save his poor child who was killed by him in his belly before he was even born and could not come out.

The child was so young that he had already removed it before it had time to take shape.

Ji Song is pitiful, so isn't his child pitiful? His child is even more pitiful.

So he's not wrong.

The only thing wrong is a self-righteous and vicious scum like Ji Song!

...

Song Mengfan originally wanted to clear the bill when he went inside, but when he entered, he heard the waiters inside whispering to each other.

"Do you know? That Ji Song is the rich man Ji Song from before. Didn't he go bankrupt overnight and be kicked out of his house? Do you know what he is doing now? He has lost a leg and has nowhere to go. , so now I live next to the City God’s Temple, that dilapidated City God’s Temple. That place is scary and eerie. You say this is simply a trick of fate. He was so rich before, and he probably never thought that he would live like this in the future. I'm so depressed that I actually live in a shabby place. I used to live in a big villa. What's the difference between me and a beggar now? And I can't find a job. Without money, I will starve to death sooner or later." "What's the

worst thing about this? The tragedy is that he has lost one of his legs, and he doesn’t know what he does for it. People can even walk on the road with half of his legs lame. You think it’s unlucky or not, but I think it’s probably someone who wants to kill him.”

“ But his wife was very kind to him, and she still sticks to him now that he has no money. I heard that he lost half of his leg after being beaten last time, and his wife rushed out to help him. I heard that his wife was also beaten The beating was quite terrifying. I just heard that he bought medicine for his wife and was kicked out. There was nothing he could do. So this is a couple in need. He was so miserable, but his inexplicably beautiful wife still refused to leave. Just have a woman with you."

"How did you hear that Ji Song is our boss? Is there any relationship between the two of them before?" "How could you stop

thinking nonsense? Maybe we had a relationship with our boss. Our boss is already married, okay? Although he likes a man, the person he married is not him, but his younger brother, like a half-brother. If he really had a relationship If so, I really can’t explain the bloody matter."

They chatted a lot here, and when they saw Song Mengfan come in, they quickly shut up and said nothing.

Song Mengfan walked to the counter and looked at the bill, but for some reason his mood was not right. He looked at it twice and pushed the bill aside. He didn't want to see it.